Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Deja Boo wrote:
    ...and how do you feel about cat gifs?

Oh I loves me a cat gif.... and stealing chips. *whistles nonchalantly* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside breaktime, I'm working from home today...a sandwich and some fruit..dogs in close attendance..... watching a bit of Le Tour...texts from my favourite...this is the life.....:)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cupán tae. Trying to get my head together..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Brother & his gang have left the building ... their visits leave us all smiling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Eating a pretzel and hating it but bizarrely keep going at it...

Maybe I'm preggers??

Friday tomorrow..... Yee Ha!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On my way through town to meet up with some good mates and off to the Garbage gig! Hope the rain stays away...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

JupiterKid wrote:
    On my way through town to meet up with some good mates and off to the Garbage gig! Hope the rain stays away...

I thought you'd be only happy when it rains.

*runs away* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Haven't been active here in a few days.

I've had a few hospital appointments to hopefully get to the bottom of my stage II hypertension.

Given I'm constantly training and live an otherwise healthy lifestyle I'm a but cheesed off.

Of out to run & train some TRX now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally finished work at the coalface and now to relax :)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Just home from a sociable non-alcholic with the aul lads in my old local - great craic they are :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Losing my mind with public transport. Then work and tea.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside pondering.
    Losing my mind with public transport. Then work and tea.

Shocking in Galway as well is it? its the absolute pits down here, buses not showing up, drivers allowing too many people on, buses late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching Le Tour then heading for a shower.

Deskside pondering.

Shocking in Galway as well is it? its the absolute pits down here, buses not showing up, drivers allowing too many people on, buses late.

Honestly stumped at how bad it is this week.. Traffic nothing unusual but somehow a shortage of buses and/or drivers, real time app was offline a lot the last few days too.

Anyway, on topic, deskside, missus gone to bed as she still isn't well..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,818 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling completely drained/tired this last week or so ?

Wondering how Bones and the family are , and if baby bones made their arrival yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is anyone else feeling completely drained/tired this last week or so ?

Wondering how Bones and the family are , and if baby bones made their arrival yet :)

Yup, Metoo

Also wondering about Witchie

Last post (six days ago) :

"... Am on my way to Bangalore airport for first leg of journey home. The way my driver is driving I might be lucky to get there alive." :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,818 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

0lddog wrote: »
    Yup, Metoo

Also wondering about Witchie

Last post (six days ago) :

"... Am on my way to Bangalore airport for first leg of journey home. The way my driver is driving I might be lucky to get there alive." :eek:

Hopefully she's just caught up in the excitement of the wedding Olddog , and is too busy to post , fingers crossed .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Mam of 4 wrote: »

The weather has a lot to do with it.Hard to get a good nights sleep without the windows fully open
    Couchside watching Scandal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Let me tell you right now I was hotter than a stolen tamale! Savour that brief northwesterly

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

votecounts wrote: »
    The weather has a lot to do with it.Hard to get a good nights sleep without the windows fully open
    Couchside watching Scandal

Isnt it a quare thing how so few homes have aircon cooling heat pumps :D in this country ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting at the laptop, sweltering in this humidity and poor Ruby is panting like a priest in a playground.

Had a super lovely run earlier. Ran with a backpack and TRX straps for a combined 5.5k run and TRX session in the local park, a mate took some photos so I'm trying to find one I might post.

I love training in this heat, hate trying to get a decent nights sleep through it

There's a 'Fleadh' in full swing in my hometown. Naturally, I'm only too happy to oblige. At the local, and the place is hopping. Observing some top echelon trad musicians, a quiet reverance descended. Nothing better, we're all admiring the jam & dancing has spontaneously broke out. I might even partake, live and let live.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,621 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm sitting on the couch watching Get Carter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

At airport going on holidays. Yayyayayayayayay!

Randomers are talking to me. Not yayayayayay as brain too tired to be sociable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Washing my teeth in the sink downstairs and peeing with the door open so I can sprint away in a second if I need to. There is a butterfly hanging for 3 days now from the cealing of the bathroom (no window) and I am terrified of them. Fancy having a shower but that is not going to happen until it dies/flies away. No budging on it. Hiding in bedroom lusting after normality and a hot shower. How has this become my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Got myself my first real six string, bought it at the five and dime...

Morning all,

Grey one again some rain overnight and more on the way 14C

Kitchen with coffee...dogs barking at nothing...

Seven Worlds will Collide

Near home time, shower, tea and toast then be off again soon..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies over. Happy Friday All!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!!

• Advertisement

Grr, unstick yourself thread I can't see posts :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement