Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cancelling Eir Sport pack

• 18-07-2019 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

I am looking to cancel my annual Eir Sport pack after they lost BT Sports. It is due to automatically renew in early Sept so want to ensure all done in good time.
    I have it through the Sky platform.
    Do you know if you can cancel by dropping them an email to their customer service team?
    I know most of these providers make it as difficult as possible to cancel
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Called them.

Took 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

I am looking to cancel my annual Eir Sport pack after they lost BT Sports. It is due to automatically renew in early Sept so want to ensure all done in good time.
    I have it through the Sky platform.
    Do you know if you can cancel by dropping them an email to their customer service team?
    I know most of these providers make it as difficult as possible to cancel
    Thanks

Do it as soon as you can.

As long as you were just paying for the Tv channels and not the Broadband you should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Rizzo the Rat

I dropped them an email. They came back within a few hours confirming all done. I take it all back re providers making it as difficult as possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭energy1942

I have cancelled eirsport but lost recorded bt sport content on my sky box, will I get it back when I access bt sport on sky from August 1st 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

energy1942 wrote: »
    I have cancelled eirsport but lost recorded bt sport content on my sky box, will I get it back when I access bt sport on sky from August 1st 2019

What is the number/email address?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks

I Don't Understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭An Tarbh

Thanks

cs@eirsport.ie

An Tarbh wrote: »
    cs@eirsport.ie
    Sorry I misunderstood you, I thought you where looking for my Phone number & email address.

I was contacted by eirsport a short time ago, I was offered an option of keeping Eirsport 1&2 for 6 months @ €15.99pm. this is not a contract & can be cancelled at anytime, I accepted the offer & now have the channels back on, however I made it clear that this is poor value for money & that I would not pay an incrfease after 6 months, she then suggested that around mid December I should contact them & see if there are any new offers.

Advertisement