Trying to source something to help out a friend, they need to replace a leaking radiator in a room that has 2 radiators on walls right angle to each other, that is relevant from the point of view that they do not want a different looking radiator to the remaining one.

However it's an old style single panel roll top with no fins at the back, I could find single panel ones alright but they have the fins and this makes it further out from the wall and as it's under a low windowsill it looks better as close to wall as possible.

Is there anywhere that sells these? I imagine you'd be looking at second hand sort of places if they exist or salvage/scrap yard type places, any suggestion welcome.

The rad is 4 feet wide x 20.5 inches high or 1200 mm x 520mm.