Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App Building

• 07-05-2019 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi Guys,

I am reaching out to all you techies/ programmers to ask how I can make and launch an android app for free and how to publish it through the Google Play Store and/ or Apple Play Store to make money from the app or is there a way to get the app live and people to use it without paying the costs to have it on the play store. Any advice would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭MillField

I'm pretty sure it's free to publish an app to the Play Store, it was a few years ago anyway. You have to pay a developer fee if you want to publish to the Apple App Store.

I wouldn't be too concerned about that though because you're gonna need to learn how to develop an app before you can think about publishing. Look online for tutorials and give it a go, see if it's something you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,606 ✭✭✭gctest50

Advertisement