Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Russian private classes with native Russian speaker

• 09-01-2017 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone, my name is Elena and I want to help YOU to learn Russian! Do you need Russian for your job or study? Do you want to read Russian books in their original context? Maybe you want to watch Russian movies or you need language for traveling?

Any purpose of learning Russian – not a problem!
    Any level of Russian – not a problem!

Living in Dublin, I used to work as a freelance private tutor in Russian for 3 years. Among my students there were both little children and adults of different age. I use a personal approach to every student, variety of study books and mainly additional materials.
    I offer private lessons for beginner, intermediate and advance level, preparation to exams, translation and proofreading services and essay writing.

Russian is really not as difficult as it seems!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Olenochka

Здравствуйте Елена.

Я ищу учителя Русского языка для моего 15летнего сына. Он понимает но не говорит (мы говорим дома по-украински) так что, скорее всего, beginners level. Можно узнать о вас по-больше? Подготавливаете ли вы к Living Cert State Exam, преподыете лу вы по-вечерам, надо приезжать к вам или вы приезжаете к ученикам, сколько времени урок и как с оплатой?

Спасибо.

Olena.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

LenaAitova wrote: »

Hi everyone, my name is Elena and I want to help YOU to learn Russian! Do you need Russian for your job or study? Do you want to read Russian books in their original context? Maybe you want to watch Russian movies or you need language for traveling?

Any purpose of learning Russian – not a problem!
    Any level of Russian – not a problem!

Living in Dublin, I used to work as a freelance private tutor in Russian for 3 years. Among my students there were both little children and adults of different age. I use a personal approach to every student, variety of study books and mainly additional materials.
    I offer private lessons for beginner, intermediate and advance level, preparation to exams, translation and proofreading services and essay writing.

Russian is really not as difficult as it seems!!!

Hello pleased to meet you.

Where are you based and how much do you charge?

Advertisement