Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barca v Pool in play enhanced odds

• 02-05-2019 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

Did anybody else do in play (half time) bet on Salah or Messi on Ladbrokes last night?

I was on Ladbrokes app at half time last night. They were giving enhanced odds on Salah to score 2nd goal of game @ 12/1 and Messi @ 7/1. I put €5 on Messi at 7/1 but some glitch n bet receipt showed Salah at 7/1. So wrong name right price. I went straight on to live chat but was 9 in queue, so didn't bother as I was watching game on my phone.

I screenshot offers as I knew something went wrong, some sort of glitch.

Got paid €40.

This morning €40 removed.

Was on Ladbrokes live chat. Explained to advisor what happened and after getting same parrot response for fifteen mins I got no joy only that my bet could be voided.

I refused, I know I'm right. I would prefer to let them keep the fiver as a matter of principal.

Just wondering if anyone else had similar experience??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I contacted Ladbrokes yesterday by phone . I explained my case. The operator doubted this was a computer glitch but maybe my mistake.

Anyway I convinced him even if I were wrong there was still a mixup or glitch because I got wrong price on Salah and I had screenshot bet receipt and online offer within seconds of seeing wrong bet receipt.

So today without notification Ladbrokes credited my account by €18 . Why this amount is a mystery to me, doesn't make much sense.

When I check banking on LB it states resettlement €18.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Got paid €40 after all. LB asked me to send screenshot of enhanced price of 7/1 Messi, which I did.

Advertisement