Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-01-2019, 12:26   #1
jobeenfitz

Pulled something in my keg

Hope I'm in right place? I usually walk 3/4 miles 4 times a week. Went for a walk few days ago but felt a sting at back of knee. Had a mile to go to get to car, kept walking though some discomfort. Been walking on it, going shop n stuff up till yesterday, thought I should rest it. I've never had this problem before. Not sure what it is or what to do.

If I was home I would go to my doctor but I am in Spain.

I'm unsure if I should go to doctor here or just rest up?
Advertisement
17-02-2019, 11:19   #2
THH

Hey, sorry to hear. And I don't know whether the topic is still relevant, but if you are still in Spain you can see a doctor. If you are a EU-citicen you just take your EU health insurance card with you. Otherwise visit a "centro de salud", they should look after you even if you don't have health insurance.
17-02-2019, 19:34   #3
jobeenfitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by THH View Post
Hey, sorry to hear. And I don't know whether the topic is still relevant, but if you are still in Spain you can see a doctor. If you are a EU-citicen you just take your EU health insurance card with you. Otherwise visit a "centro de salud", they should look after you even if you don't have health insurance.
Thanks. I have the EU health card n went to local clinic. Was told to get leg support and rest leg for three weeks. Yes the health system here seems very good and easier to access than back home. Less chaos.
17-02-2019, 19:56   #4
THH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobeenfitz View Post
Thanks. I have the EU health card n went to local clinic. Was told to get leg support and rest leg for three weeks. Yes the health system here seems very good and easier to access than back home. Less chaos.
Hope you are better now.

I made the same experience. Very easy access, less chaos, the system is fine, the service is excellent. Just the waiting times are a bit long, (had to wait over 4 hours with a emergency tooth problem), but it's still better than at many other places.
17-02-2019, 19:56   #5
dulux99

Was it a pint?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion