Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

11-05-2012, 00:43   #16
Omphin

I suggest going to the EU server called Desolation. They pretty much have all the best pvp guilds there and would own all other EU servers in WvW. btw its only beta but i reckon the guilds will still roll there on launch
Advertisement
24-07-2013, 20:49   #17
Barrythe chopper

looking to join

Hey guys im new to Guildawars 2 and id like to join your guild if its still possible id like to play with some one from my area :-)
13-08-2017, 17:50   #18

Anyone still playing this?
14-08-2017, 15:52   #19
Kiith

I installed it the other day, but haven't tried it again yet. The new expansion looked good, so i'll probably go back and give it a go. Not sure i want to spend €55 to get both expansions though. HoS should really be included in the price of the new one.
14-08-2017, 19:00   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiith View Post
I installed it the other day, but haven't tried it again yet. The new expansion looked good, so i'll probably go back and give it a go. Not sure i want to spend €55 to get both expansions though. HoS should really be included in the price of the new one.
Agreed. But I went ahead and bought both. Havent played in couple years, so looking forward to exploring it again. It is a very gorgeous looking mmo.
Advertisement
19-10-2017, 21:42   #21
RopeDrink
Gregarious Gamer Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Valeyard View Post
Anyone still playing this?
It's funny... I was in a bit of a rut after burning myself out with FFXIV and Legion about a month ago - noticed GW2 (for the first time) and bought it along with the Thorns & Fire expansions. Dove right in, tried it for a bit and was a bit off-put when I realized how prominent weapons were (as in, swapping weapons calls for completely different playstyles). Suddenly, classes I thought I was enjoying became less enjoyable and I ended up just giving up and going back to other games.

Fast forward the month and I figured I'd give it another go, created a Warrior and discovered double-axes & rifle. Fell in love straight away (despite all research indicating that these are terrible PvE and PvP weapon choices). Either way, I was hooked, levelled up to 80 and am in the process of levelling up the Raptor to progress the PoF story (completed character & thorns so far).

I'd be making more progress if I stopped going on continuous PvP binges.

Haven't even done many Fractals (about 4-5), only did two dungeons (the first two, minus the last one to complete the main story), and I doubt I'll ever see a raid, but still having fun.

I'd be interested in joining a guild (something at least semi-active and up for some content), though website applications get up my nose
Thanks from:
24-10-2017, 23:28   #22
Calhoun

Got back into it in a big way, was getting bored with wow and saw that they had added mounts. Mounts or lack of mounts were one of the big immersion breakers for me so glad they added them in.

Spending most my time doing the storyline of HOT and leveling my elite specs, plan to get my mounts ect when i can.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion