Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck at Celtic Throwdown

• 02-09-2017 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Sup Guys,

I just wanted to write a quick message to wish everybody all the best for Celtic Throwdown, players, organisers and everybody involved. I don`t really know too much about whats happening on the day, but i do know a good few players who are attending and it looks like its going to be very competitive!

so to all the the players who are taking part tomorrow, especially the ones who are just starting out, try to enjoy yourselves, have fun and don`t worry about how you perform, just enjoy the day and soak up the atmosphere. And to all the older guys who have been around for the last few years, go **** yourselves :pac:

And to all the tournament organisers and volunteers, try not to get too stressed out. I've been in your shoes many times before so i know exactly how you guys are feeling. I know the amount of hard work that goes into running a tournament before during and after an event so try to stay relaxed, take time out during the day and spread the work load between each part of the team, communicate with each other and hopefully everything will run smooth! You guys are doing a great job and i wish you all the best.

Hopefully ill see you guys soon,

Good luck!

Comments

Advertisement