Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dentist couldn’t take all tooth out

Options
  • 17-07-2019 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Long story short

Dentist tried to take my back tooth out , it broke while he was doing it , he had to leave a piece in as he couldnt get it out , told me that the gum will reject it in time and push it out , but thats 2 years ago , now the past few days i can feel the roughness of it and my gum feels swollen , any recommendations what to do ?

I hate dentists

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

sound like the dentist was right and your rejecting the bit of root. Either go to a dentist and get it looked at or dont. If you do, probably best not start with the I hate dentists line, dentists are people too, doing a necessary and often difficult job.

Advertisement