Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm going to be cheeky now and guess ages :)

Shoes - 30
    Gone Home - 40 something
    Kitty - 22
    Paws - 30
    Succubus - 30
    Auto - 37
    Grandeeod - 40 something
    Sirius - 40 something
    Ted - 35
    Sephers - 33
    Grem - 39
    Graces - 79
    Srameen - 75
    Baps - 30 something
    Old dog - 50 something
    Duvet Day - 40 something
    Rubber legs - 40 something
    Mam of 4 - 40 something
    Bones - 30 something
    Red - 30 something
    Harry - 30 something
    Smurf - 40 something
    Witchie - 40 something
    Cybrd - 40 something
    Shpud - 18
    Trigger - 40 something
    Gifted - 40 something
    Meself - 36

Anyone I missed is also 40 something :)

Where am I right now?

Not first on this list :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed side. Not too long awake.

Today is meal prep day. Back to work on Wednesday. Also need to pop to Aldi for some milk and a few other bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah Perse, sure you're after forgetting everyone, must be your age ::D

About to roll myself out of bed. Having an argument with myself about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

In work....fúcking ecstatic

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side feeling meh and a bit sad.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Scans list ......

:confused:

:P
    bubblypop wrote: »
    Not on list.......
    But the age is right!!
    _Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Morning all.

In work.. so far pretty quiet so reading back for a few.

Didn't make the list either!

She made a load of mistakes with that list, left people out, got there ages wrong :mad:, spelt peoples names wrong :rolleyes: shocking really :rolleyes:

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

I’m on an errand to the shop to pick up my brekkie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm on the list........woo hoo....

A lot of ye should be on a list...lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    I'm on the list........woo hoo....

A lot of ye should be on a list...lol lol

It reminds me of when I was in sixth class we started sending notes to the boys in the primary school next to us. Ah the simple days when we used a tennis ball and a note attached to it. After Christmas a lot of us got mobile phones and switched to texting, end of an era :pac: Anyways there was a mog (ugly) and fla (hot) list and they were sent back and forth by the boys and girls. I was so insignificant I didn't end up on either list :( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Smurf - 40 something
    Well if I take the average of the wife's age and mine, this would be correct :)

Enjoying a relaxing day at home, wondering how long it will last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Just had a breakfast roll. Going to try and comfort eat my way through the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Look after yourself Graces.

Still bedside, too warm and cosy to get out

Couch side.

Housemates have left two piles of dirty pots, pans, plates, bowls, cutlery, and baking tins (one on the counter and another pile on the cooker). Genuinely don't mind if it's for a few minutes while they eat, but this stuff has been there for about four or five days at this point. One of the pots they've made food in, it's burned into it, so they've literally put water in it and it's been there since Thursday of last week. This kind of thing happens constantly. I could just wash the stuff, but then again, why should I? *Sigh* :mad:

/Rant

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Couch side.

Housemates have left two piles of dirty pots, pans, plates, bowls, cutlery, and baking tins (one on the counter and another pile on the cooker). Genuinely don't mind if it's for a few minutes while they eat, but this stuff has been there for about four or five days at this point. One of the pots they've made food in, it's burned into it, so they've literally put water in it and it's been there since Thursday of last week. This kind of thing happens constantly. I could just wash the stuff, but then again, why should I? *Sigh* :mad:

/Rant

(((HUGS)))

So wash one of each for thee and leave the rest! They will soon learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couch side.

/Rant

My flatmates used to do this, or wash them and just leave them on the draining board for days, really annoying when you actually wanted to drain your stuff and there was no space. Worst was when they used to leave their dirty things in the sink and eventually after a couple weeks, someone would take them out. But then the sink would be manky with bits of food and stuff. Guess who was the only one who’d clean it out? :rolleyes:

I feel your pain!

There are some clean stuff left so I'm planning on using clean stuff and cleaning it when I'm done - like a normal person. Compared to other people's issues this is really a non-issue tbh, but it's so frustrating!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Going for an early lunch, meeting a buddy who wants to treat me.
    Absolutely lovely day here, great to be out and about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Couch side.

/Rant

Lived in a house with six of us living in it. The sink used to get manky with the wash up never been done as per rota. Boiling point was reached one weekend and one evening after returning from the ale house, everything that was in or around the sink area was caught and smashed out in the back yard. Problem solved the wash up was promptly done from then on. The culprit who carried out such an act never owned up to it nor was any questions asked as to who would do such a thing.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

I says wrote: »
    Lived in a house with six of us living in it. The sink used to get manky with the wash up never been done as per rota. Boiling point was reached one weekend and one evening after returning from the ale house, everything that was in or around the sink area was caught and smashed out in the back yard. Problem solved the wash up was promptly done from then on. The culprit who carried out such an act never owned up to it nor was any questions asked as to who would do such a thing.;)

If you use the term ale house then I'm surprised your dishes smashed as I'd imagine they were made of pewter.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

There are some clean stuff left so I'm planning on using clean stuff and cleaning it when I'm done - like a normal person. Compared to other people's issues this is really a non-issue tbh, but it's so frustrating!

Not so. You like things clean and rightly so and they are behaving like slobs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Just about to go in the gym.. Jesus shoot me now. Dunno why I thought going back on the drink was a good idea. :D idiot.
    The hell of this will cure me. Frickin Monday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting ready to go to the Dentist. Balls. I had one wisdom tooth removed because it was always getting infected, 2 are stuck in my gums and can’t get out and one has partially erupted so half of it is out, half is trapped, the gum is irritated to fukk, my mouth hasn’t enough space to let me thoroughly clean around it, and despite salt water, three times a day brushing, rinsing with mouthwash, it keeps getting infected.

I went to a different dentist in 2014, they were going to remove all three of them under surgery, and here he is telling me about fractured jaws nerve damage dry socket etc etc I nearly got whiplash getting out of the chair. You’re alright thanks, I said.

I will cry, undignified, ugly tears if the dentist comes anywhere near me with a needle. The second last time I had to go I was sweating before even being called in. When I went in the dentist was like “Are you okay? You look like you’re under pressure”. I am under pressure, you keep your needles to yourself and we’ll be grand. He laughed, I wasn’t joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Bray dart station, spliff in hand can of metalman in the other, 330ml can, same as a coke can so I don't look like a complete hobo! I'm having a good day at the office so far. Train back into town stoned and enjoy the views from the cliffs at killiney, a meeting of sorts in a tavern beside Connolly an then onto to the train again headed for home. Depending on the length of the meeting, I might be home before dark, fingers crossed. No Monday blues my end today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Solution to all your house cleaning problems, hire a maid :)

In boots waiting for my mammy to have her flu jab because I'm making her get it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Standing in a blind spot.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Succubus_ wrote: »
    In boots waiting for my mammy to have her flu jab because I'm making her get it :p

Is it just boots you are wearing, strange attire to accompany your mother to get a flu jab with.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

my mouth hasn’t enough space

Ah yer no used to me so....... :D

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Is it just boots you are wearing, strange attire to accompany your mother to get a flu jab with.

I'm trying out being a nudist but it's a bit chilly in Ireland to be honest with you :D

In Costa having a toastie. Feeling more relaxed than I have in public in a long time (must be my nakedness) :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,820 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I'm trying out being a nudist but it's a bit chilly in Ireland to be honest with you :D

In Costa having a toastie. Feeling more relaxed than I have in public in a long time (must be my nakedness) :p

Good on you S , enjoy the toastie , and that feeling !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ah yer no used to me so....... :D
    Well as it happens, I’m getting teeth removed so I’ll have loads of room :D
    I’m a romantic at heart after all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement