Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Young driver cannot get insured

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭dev100

The expectation of people to drive a small to medium car until their 25 is what needs to change. Maybe people on here are just a little jelly.

Op is looking to insure a 320d m coupe :)

I have high expectations to then reality kicked in

If you have money you can drive anything you want

when I started driving it was a Nissan micra 91 bought for 900 punts and insure for 2800 punts.

I have a golf tdi sport105 bhp because it says sport I'm loaded !!!it's 25 mm lower different Seats and different alloys and that's it . It's nuts !!! But that's life

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭crusha101

Thanks for all the replies guys , got quoted 2195 and that seems to be the cheapest , hopefully il be in a new car by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭marketty

This is Ireland, you're not allowed have a nice car until you're in your 30s, by then they have you roped in for home insurance, income protection insurance, life insurance and health insurance so they'll knock a few bob off the car insurance

Advertisement