Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season Ticket 2020

• 14-10-2019 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭

That time of year for a new thread.

Anyone hear when they're being released?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭big_drive

People are saying after the voting on the Tier 2 in football. Suppose people need to see structure before deciding on buying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

big_drive wrote: »
    People are saying after the voting on the Tier 2 in football. Suppose people need to see structure before deciding on buying

Suppose that makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 37,713 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Any sign of renewals opening up ???

The league fixtures are still not out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Something stirring......

493747.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Goddam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

https://www.gaa.ie/tickets/gaa-season-ticket/

Says shortly. Maybe a new site coming

Thank you for your email.

The 2020 Season Tickets will be up for sale in the next week or two, and all the relevant information should be advertised on our website and social media channels by the end of this week.

Current Season Ticket holders will be sent a comprehensive email containing all the required information on how to renew for 2020 within the next week.

Feel free to check in with us again if you still cannot locate the information you require by the end of the week.

Hopefully the same price as previous years

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hopefully the same price as previous years

It is, as has been pointed out to you at least twice already in different threads.

dobman88 wrote: »
    It is, as has been pointed out to you at least twice already in different threads.

Wont believe it til its official announced by the council of zod sorry I mean GAA officals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

Wont believe it til its official announced by the council of zod sorry I mean GAA officals

:confused:

Here it is on the official GAA website. Just screenshot it and make a complaint if they end up costing more

https://www.gaa.ie/tickets/gaa-season-ticket/about-the-season-ticket

You can buy the Ticket on-line only and you will need a credit card or debit card to do so.

You pay an initial base price of €120 (or €200 for Adult Club+) and then Pay & Play applies. See 'Price & Payment' below for more details.

Price & Payment

The GAA Season Ticket covers the following for your county:

GAA 2020 Allianz Leagues round matches
    Opening match of GAA Senior Championships etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Pat201

Hurling Season ticket renewals open now ? Football still no email sent ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭big_drive

I haven’t got anything about renewing my hurling season ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Gives me the option to renew mine (hurling) but when I go to complete payment I get an error message

'We are sorry but an error occured. If the error keeps repeating please contact support.'

I didnt receive an email though so maybe its not fully live yet

Wexford season tickets holders (hurling) got a email to renew. New Website enclosed in email

We've built a brand new GAA Season Ticket website for 2020 and beyond!
    Log in to your season ticket account on our new website at www.seasonticket.gaa.ie
    You will be required to reset your password on First Login.
    Select your Ticket(s) and Click Renew.
    Enter your payment details and you're done.

I have received nothing for football yet

Pat201 wrote: »
    Wexford season tickets holders (hurling) got a email to renew. New Website enclosed in email

We've built a brand new GAA Season Ticket website for 2020 and beyond!
    Log in to your season ticket account on our new website at www.seasonticket.gaa.ie
    You will be required to reset your password on First Login.
    Select your Ticket(s) and Click Renew.
    Enter your payment details and you're done.

I have received nothing for football yet

Website is timing out?

Timing out for me too but i am football. Maybe only letting hurling renew now if you got email

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Pat201 wrote: »
    Timing out for me too but i am football. Maybe only letting hurling renew now if you got email

and how would it be able know that until you have logged in on the new website?

Got the renewal email

Now hoping to get value for it and Waterford get out of Munster

made a balls of it and had to send off an email

Something went wrong with the renewel link and i hit the reset the password button and done it and signed in. No option to renew and its like im buying the season tickets for the first time instead of renewing them. To make that simple i want to renew instead of setting up a new account

Another one what if ur not part of a club, there should be an option 'Not Applicable'

• Advertisement

made a balls of it and had to send off an email

Something went wrong with the renewel link and i hit the reset the password button and done it and signed in. No option to renew and its like im buying the season tickets for the first time instead of renewing them. To make that simple i want to renew instead of setting up a new account

Another one what if ur not part of a club, there should be an option 'Not Applicable'

I always thought that it was a criteria that you had to be a club member to purchase a season ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭Trampas

kaizersoze wrote: »
    I always thought that it was a criteria that you had to be a club member to purchase a season ticket?

No way of checking that. Probably just wanted it for stats

Trampas wrote: »
    No way of checking that. Probably just wanted it for stats

Possibly but they look for a club membership number don't they? (I forget)
    It's also in the Ts&Cs that the forward details onto the relevant club and county secretaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

No, you don't have to be a club member.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Football renewal email is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Redsoxfan wrote: »

Not yet pour moi...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Liongard82

So what is the actual web address to renew? Lol typical GAA 😂

Redsoxfan wrote: »

I haven't received a mail yet, what county are you?

This comes up when I log in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭Trampas

Possibly but they look for a club membership number don't they? (I forget)
    It's also in the Ts&Cs that the forward details onto the relevant club and county secretaries.

I’m not a member of a club and I don’t even live in the county. I can’t remember what I put in. Maybe I put in my local club.

That’s since day one of the season ticket. I guess they’re happy to get the thousands of euro off me over the years than if I’m really a member of a club or not

Advertisement