Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking to buy some cheapish (under €15) cigars for driving

• 27-09-2019 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

On a day-to-day basis, I vape fruity flavours, but gotta drive down to Kerry in a few weeks, so looking for cheapish cigars to smoke whilst driving. Would prefer one that takes a while to smoke. Find that smoking a cigar on a long trip is relaxing.

Max price per cigar would be around the €15 mark (shall probably buy 4), and would be buying in a shop in Dublin. Dislike minty flavours; some cigars I've smoked in the past have had a minty'ish taste near the end.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

the_syco wrote: »
    On a day-to-day basis, I vape fruity flavours, but gotta drive down to Kerry in a few weeks, so looking for cheapish cigars to smoke whilst driving. Would prefer one that takes a while to smoke. Find that smoking a cigar on a long trip is relaxing.

Max price per cigar would be around the €15 mark (shall probably buy 4), and would be buying in a shop in Dublin. Dislike minty flavours; some cigars I've smoked in the past have had a minty'ish taste near the end.

Quite a fan of those, about 40 mins smoke time

https://jamesfox.ie/james-fox-corona-5.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Henry Wintermans half coronas are nice. Can get them in most shops or petrol stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Haven't you tried Chinchalero? It is coming around £4.70 per piece.

Advertisement