Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bathroom furniture lead in times

• 13-06-2021 7:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Seems to be an issue with delays getting items. I'm looking at things but have no idea which is most likely quicker to get. One lovely man gave me a few brands that come from Egypt or Italy like Leicio and advised they would be too unpredictable 3 weeks or 3 months. Is there a brand or 2 that are easier to access? Or is it across the board?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Thestart

You could try megabad in Germany. They have a lot in stock and are a reliable company. I used them a few years ago for bathroom fit out.

Advertisement