Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door opening camouflage

• 12-06-2021 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

We have double doors fitted off the kitchen, set into an old, very thick opening. Our goddam plasterer made a hames of plastering overhead, and to open these doors requires there be a huge gap at the top of the door so as it won’t catch the misaligned ceiling when swinging the door open..a pure pita..anyone know of a not-savage looking trim I could fit to the door that would allow the door swing open, yet conceal the eye-watering gap…I’m thinking those door sweep jobbies, but prettier😌 thanks

Comments

Just fix the crap job the plasterer did.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

Sorry for triple post…cringe….

• Registered Users Posts: 45,762 ✭✭✭✭muffler

oldsmokey wrote: »
    Sorry for triple post…cringe….
    So why 3 posts with an hour and a half between the first and last?

JayZeus wrote: »
    Just fix the crap job the plasterer did.
    It’s been painted…the plasterers gone off with his mistress…I don’t think I could handle another wodge of dust, ****e, hardened lumps, or tradesman detritus around the gaff…I need a simple screw on solution 😊

muffler wrote: »
    So why 3 posts with an hour and a half between the first and last?

Dinner…few sociable beers with the missus…it’s been a long week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,762 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Dinner…few sociable beers with the missus…it’s been a long week.
    Cant argue with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

It’s been painted…the plasterers gone off with his mistress…I don’t think I could handle another wodge of dust, ****e, hardened lumps, or tradesman detritus around the gaff…I need a simple screw on solution 😊

Just like the plasterer:D

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Advertisement