Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selling stock at mart

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭390kid

That's all well and good until he gets stuck with a few at strong money and no where to go with them. Polling is great but remember that someone ends up swallowing the poison and no matter how cute you are you'll get left high and dry occasionally.

Yes that’s very true. I’m not sure how that man faired out but he’s bound to have been caught with a few at the rate he was going at

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭Albert Johnson

390kid wrote: »
    Yes that’s very true. I’m not sure how that man faired out but he’s bound to have been caught with a few at the rate he was going at

Polling is bad business imo and a slippy slope once it starts. There's certain individuals I wouldn't mind seeing a fire lit under from time to time but I still wouldn't agree with polling them. It's one thing to bid for something because you want it or that it looks value but simply making it dear on someone else isn't good work. I've yet to see anyone getting rich off that carry on and it's put a lot of lad's off the road.

Advertisement