Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Antabuse and Heineken 0

• 28-05-2021 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Just a quick one. Has anyone had any experience with drinking heineken 0 whilst on antabuse... Starting medication next week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

I don't have personal experience with antabuse but I'd say you are safe as Heineken zero is genuinely zero alcohol and not low alcohol.

However I should state that if you are someone in recovery from an alcohol problem, which I assume you are if you have been prescribed antabuse, then many do not recommend non-alcoholic lagers. They taste too similar to the real thing so there is a risk of relapse (for some people at least).

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭prishtinaboy99

I don’t think drinking Non-alco stuff is a good idea, it’s not doing the mental obsession battle any favors, just my opinion. I guess to answer the question no there will be no negative reaction with the Antabuse.

Advertisement