Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FF/FG/Green Government - Part 3 - Threadbanned User List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

First preferences by party in the 2020 general election:

FG 27.7%
    Greens 22.4%
    SF 16.1%
    FF 13.8%
    Labour 7.9%

Hard to see it ending up as anything other than a FG seat in the by election.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭costacorta

markodaly wrote: »
    Kate O'Connell a shoe-in I think.

Hope so as something damn sexy about her every time I se her on tv .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    First preferences by party in the 2020 general election:

FG 27.7%
    Greens 22.4%
    SF 16.1%
    FF 13.8%
    Labour 7.9%

Hard to see it ending up as anything other than a FG seat in the by election.

You'd assume so unless there's a significant protest vote for whoever SF line out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

markodaly wrote: »
    Kate O'Connell a shoe-in I think.

Not if Leo has his way especially after what she said about him on the radio last month. I think Lynn Boylan might nick the seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Stephen Donnelly saying everyone should not be fixated by the target of 82% offered a dose by the end of June, the 31st of June he stated twice aswell!!

Is this an admission that we wont be reaching this target?

Was it wise for the Govt to ignore NPHET yesterday regarding adding more countries to mandotary hotel quarantine now that they are basically saying targets won't be met in vaccinations?
    I was asked in March for my PPS number so that I can get vaccinated as I have a compromised immune system and I am in the at high risk category. This means I am in the 4th group that will be vaccinated. It's been over 6 weeks since I emailed my PPS number and I still don't know when I will be vaccinated. I don't think the government will meet their June targets.

• Advertisement

skimpydoo wrote: »
    I was asked in March for my PPS number so that I can get vaccinated as I have a compromised immune system and I am in the at high risk category. This means I am in the 4th group that will be vaccinated. It's been over 6 weeks since I emailed my PPS number and I still don't know when I will be vaccinated. I don't think the government will meet their June targets.

My brother rang his gp this morning,cohort 7 and is being done next wenesday
    If you are waiting,you need to be pushy because mistakes happen

• Registered Users Posts: 66,832 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Taoiseach will 'speak to the nation at 6pm'.

What's the point? His minions have leaked all the data already. Shambolic carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,174 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

skimpydoo wrote: »

Did you send it to the correct email address?

What's the point? His minions have leaked all the data already. Shambolic carry on.

Nobody cares :)
    What people are delighted about and I'm hearing it all day is,we can all see the path out now nearing
    Momentum is building
    By the end of july we may have caught up with or passed the UK's progress in that vaccines will be available to all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Finty Lemon

Terrible carry-on altogether from your former party :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Who here disagrees with the move to relax restrictions? Now is the time to register your disapproval.
    It will be better than looking wise in hindsight if/when the 4th wave hits in a month's time. Speak up now (not like in December)

Did anyone hear the latest shocker about Norma Foley?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Shebean

As soon as I heard that I pictured Leo the leak peeking around the door to get the scoop out first.

Shebean wrote: »
    As soon as I heard that I pictured Leo the leak peeking around the door to get the scoop out first.

You spend much time daydreaming of Leo then?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Did anyone hear the latest shocker about Norma Foley?

No but I heard Stephen Donnelly on the wireless yesterday,

https://twitter.com/BarryWhyte85/status/1387306522703761408?s=19

Aren't the Healy Rea clan of FF stock too? Different calender them lads work off too.

https://twitter.com/JerryONeill_13/status/1083392449865756672?s=19

:D

Terrible carry-on altogether from your former party :rolleyes:

Not 'my party'. A party I voted for. There is a difference, if you wouldn't mind observing it.

I think this is a new phenomenon by the way. A special broadcast/address the nation slot by a Taoiseach demanded more respect than this.

Maybe it's a casualty of social media or is it the competitiveness of the power swap merger?

Who here disagrees with the move to relax restrictions? Now is the time to register your disapproval.
    It will be better than looking wise in hindsight if/when the 4th wave hits in a month's time. Speak up now (not like in December)

Yes, all posters against the relaxation of restrictions, make yourself known. You will be able to say I told you so after the fourth wave.

Any of the Social Democrat or PBP supporters want to back the Zero Covid idea now, or is that gone too?

Unless Macron,Merkle,Johnson,sturgeon etc etc etc are members of FF or FG,then no,hearing from your PM as to next steps for action in the worlds worst pandemic,in a tv adress is not an FG FF vanity creation :)

Not 'my party'. A party I voted for. There is a difference, if you wouldn't mind observing it.

I think this is a new phenomenon by the way. A special broadcast/address the nation slot by a Taoiseach demanded more respect than this.

Maybe it's a casualty of social media or is it the competitiveness of the power swap merger?

Seymour Crawford to Matt Carthy. Quite the transition.

McMurphy wrote: »
    No but I heard Stephen Donnelly on the wireless yesterday,

https://twitter.com/BarryWhyte85/status/1387306522703761408?s=19

Aren't the Healy Rea clan of FF stock too? Different calender them lads work off too.

https://twitter.com/JerryONeill_13/status/1083392449865756672?s=19

:D

Jaysis when Stephen has ye down to grumbling about stuff like this, he must be flying :)

Meanwhile, nobody has anything to say about Norma. She schooled yis all good.

• Advertisement

Seymour Crawford to Matt Carthy. Quite the transition.

Heather to Matt actually.

blanch152 wrote: »
    Yes, all posters against the relaxation of restrictions, make yourself known. You will be able to say I told you so after the fourth wave.

Any of the Social Democrat or PBP supporters want to back the Zero Covid idea now, or is that gone too?

If they are doing this in tandem with the advice of the experts...good. If only they had done that last time, we would not have had unnecessary death and suffering and this long long lockdown.

If they are doing this in tandem with the advice of the experts...good. If only they had done that last time, we would not have had unnecessary death and suffering and this long long lockdown.

So you welcome the relaxation of restrictions?

blanch152 wrote: »
    So you welcome the relaxation of restrictions?

if the experts agree...of course.

if the experts agree...of course.

Some of the experts agree, some of them don't. If you open any newspaper, you will read differing expert views. So where do you stand?

Heather to Matt actually.

What made you change?

Define "in tandem with"

What made you change?

Enda's lies about change.

Define "in tandem with"

Are they ignoring asny expert advice?

• Advertisement

Are they ignoring asny expert advice?

Of course they are, there are experts every day calling for Zero Covid, other experts saying we don't need any lockdown at all.

You want a view on Covid, you will find an expert to back you up.

Only ditch hurlers hide behind experts.

Advertisement