Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coincidence or what

• 21-02-2021 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyways my girlfriend is pregnant, we've only found out just over a week ago and we are adamant it's a girl already.... now her aunt was sick with cancer that she battled for 6 years, eventually killing her 2 weeks ago, it had a major impact on my girlfriend as they were very close, now I'm not a big believer of reincarnation but others will argue, anyways just after her aunt passed which was a lovely woman by the way, we found out my girlfriend was pregnant, glimmer of light over a dull period... picked her up gave her a bit of life cause she was devastated but thoughts of the baby got her going and what more could get her going was.. naming the baby... she likes the name daisy... I said yeah I've always liked that name, just like a pretty flowery name for a girl just like the innocence of it.. could be a boy now which I'd prefare cause having a girl scares me as a worried father but she searched the name daisy for no reason and it turns out to be short for the name "Margaret".... well that's only her aunts name that passed away.. we did not know this and found it funny and amazing of such a coincidence, that said she tells hers mother and shes overjoyed because it's her sister, shes old and believes in you lose one u gain one.... ok........ but this morning... my son who's 11 nearly 12 from a previous relationship says to me just after me waking him 3 or 4mins before... "da I would have thought I'd have a cousin or something already named DAISY".
    .. I dont know why he said this, we said nothing in front of him or even behind a wall... I do not know why he said this, it actually has me flabbergasted... where in the love of jesus would he have got that from... I asked him why did you ask me that because it was completely random and he told me he doesnt know and that It just came into his head..... I'm puzzled confused but amazed, anybody tell me something like that I'm surely not alone, he couldn't have known that name but to ask why he hasnt got a relation called daisy YET has my mind blown.. is my child psychic or something

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,939 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mod: OP, This post does not seem to belong in Christianity, I am closing it and moving it to Paranormal, Creepy and Mysterious forum. The mods there will open it if they consider it appropriate to the forum.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Mod Note

Hi OP,

Are you happy to continue with this thread in this forum? Could you PM me if so, please? I will leave it locked until I hear otherwise.

Thanks
    S

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement