Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cro-Mags - Dolan's, Limerick - 24th June 2021

• 16-05-2020 4:25pm

American hardcore fiends Cro-Mags are spinning in to Limerick next year for a gig in Dolan's Warehouse. Tickets 23 euro, doors 8.30. Promoted by Bad Reputation.

It seems like a long time to wait for a bloody gig. I could be dead or in a coma by then.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Jesus, that's a random one. The Harley Flanaggan stabbing story is insane.

dregin wrote: »
    Jesus, that's a random one. The Harley Flanaggan stabbing story is insane.

Yeah, he seems like a head the ball alright.

There's been some great gigs in Limerick in recent years (SOIA, Napalm Death, COC). There'll probably be a Dublin date announced I'd say.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Getting out of Dublin is a good buzz though. Love Limerick.

dregin wrote: »
    Getting out of Dublin is a good buzz though. Love Limerick.

It's a great spot alright. It's always nice not to have to hike to the capital for a semi-decent gig.

Good venue for them too, even the smaller venue upstairs had some great shows when I was still living there.

Anyway, there's a great photo of a 12 year old Harley Flanagan with The Clash in 1979. One of them, I think it was either Strummer or Johnny Green their main roadie, described him as something like having "more balls than half of Glasgow". :)

cc244079b348d83b184f4a1c0fd7b2fe.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement