Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I hate to complain, especially with all the Leaving Certs here, but my f***ing God, it's been half a week since summer holidays started and already I am bored out of my f***ing mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I hate to complain, especially with all the Leaving Certs here, but my f***ing God, it's been half a week since summer holidays started and already I am bored out of my f***ing mind.

I've been that way since november :(

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

1 more month to get through before I can stew in that glorious boredom!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I wish I was bored. I don't know if I hate my job because I'm bad at it, or I'm bad at my job because I hate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Why couldn't I be born good looking or funny or something that makes me attractive to the opposite sex

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

anirishlad wrote: »
    Why couldn't I be born good looking or funny or something that makes me attractive to the opposite sex

You play guitar don't you? Son you should be drowning in gash if you're good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Don't worry - you can still become incredibly wealthy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You play guitar don't you? Son you should be drowning in gash if you're good.
    Don't worry - you can still become incredibly wealthy.

And they say romance is dead...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Whatre you saying????? Youre the cutest little thing ever!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

Down here guitar players are the freaks while the gaa players and sheep farmers get all the female attention, culchie life

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Dude. Guitar players are hot. I may have migrated to the wesht from the big shmoke, but they're still damn hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Down here guitar players are the freaks while the gaa players and sheep farmers get all the female attention, culchie life

You need to find the right balance between being a musician and a country boy.

Might I suggest becoming this chap:

deliverance_banjo.jpg

deliverance_banjo.jpg

Pfft amateur :P

You should aim to be along the lines of this genius (and this doesn't even come close to him)
    I play a banjo so trust me I know :P

abeafefb1775bcdec36d9c59ed8951221ac11327096781c859e4eaf9578edcd9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

deliverance_banjo.jpg

If he was anymore inbred he'd be a slice of ham.

Fun fact: those aren't his arms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    And they say romance is dead...

That necrophilia charge was thrown out of court and you know it!

Hahaha, when did aaaarghhh become the funny thread?:pac:

Also at anirishlad....I would.

In all seriousness though I think we all go through that phase of oh my God I am the ugliest person alive I will never, ever get the shift and I will live a soul crushing life of nothingness....(just me? :P)

But then you realise, no, F**K NO, all my equally ugly mates are pulling so why shouldn't I so then you get some confidence, you go out, and you pull until you can pull no more! (That may not sound as it should....)

Am I making sense? I don't know, I am very tired.

So the moral of my post is, your wrong, if you have a bit of confidence you will prove yourself wrong as well. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day! (Que Someday by the Strokes)

Wait til you get to college and whip out the guitar, t'wont matter what you look like!

Does it work if I play guitar seeing as I'm a girl?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Does it work if I play guitar seeing as I'm a girl?

Yes.

Yes it does.

I would concur with Mr. Wnolan above.

Edit: Having the voice of an angel would help also.

• Advertisement

Here here and let there be light,

I was trying to stick to a normal sleeping habit, that clearly isn't working, so off to my bed I go

Insomnia, not even once

Wait til you get to college and whip out the guitar, t'wont matter what you look like!

For the purposes of innuendo, banjo wouldn't have worked here.

Yes! Finally, popularity amongst the other gender!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Biochem MCQ in approx. ~1&1/2 hours and to say I'm freaking out would be an underestimation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My head is so wrecked. And I've missed the deadline for a very big part of my course. Great.

I fail at making friends
    The "friends" I have I may as well not have
    And anyone I try make friends with don't want to know me, because well...fcuk knows really

Oh world, why do you mock me? Whyyyy? :(

Me: "I would like to get an overseas placement."
    Coop Office: "Which countries would you prefer?"
    Me: "Countries X, Y, Z preferably, but being honest I'd be happy pretty much anywhere."
    Coop Office: "Heh, you so silly. You realise you're not gonna get a placement abroad right? You really should consider going for an Irish placement."

I paraphrased that last bit, but it's pretty much how their latest email reads. F*ck. :(

Pharmacy Practice study is a crock of ****e.

Pharmacy Practice study is a crock of ****e.

Don't you love your course?:pac:

• Advertisement

Don't you love your course?:pac:

I actually LOVE it. I just hate exams and their associated stresses and lack of bants. :P

Advertisement