Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

weddding

• 26-05-2021 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

can anyone help me with venue ideas in county clare or surrounding areas, somewhere different for 120 guests

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I’ve been to weddings in Hotel Doolin, The Armada at Spanish Point, , Inn at Dromoland, The Strand (Limerick), Woodlands near Adare (Limerick) and really enjoyed them all.

Doolin would probably suit your requirement for something a bit different but I enquired and they have 170 minimum I think.

Inn at Dromoland is probably the closest to a traditional venue and has floor to ceiling windows in their dining room if I remember correctly. Was spectacular on a sunny bright spring day!

Woodlands was gorgeous too, the wedding was at Christmas time and the decor was unreal! Food was really lovely and the layout of the room is perfect for a wedding.

The Armada was fab too and has a great reputation. I think it’s quite expensive and if I remember right most guests didn’t stay on site that night.

Gregan castle is supposed to by fab too, I’ve never been though.

Advertisement