Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jerusalema

Options
  • 03-02-2021 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Have to say, fair play to everyone involved. Really made me smile yesterday. Loved the horses, showed Irelands beautiful scenery very well. I think the Guards bet the Swiss.

Well done all involved!

Its a disgrace Joe!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

A link to video if anyone doesnt know what Im talking about...

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Dohvolle

I posted it when it came out. Nobody noticed. Lots of Kerry in there. Maybe 1 Cork/Waterford, a Kilkenny and of course the Aras.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Dohvolle wrote: »
    I posted it when it came out. Nobody noticed. Lots of Kerry in there. Maybe 1 Cork/Waterford, a Kilkenny and of course the Aras.

And Mullaghmore!

There's a humongous thread on it already - mostly full of vitriolic bitching.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    And Mullaghmore!

And rightly so. No one else would be allowed do what they did. € 100 fine or a day in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

And Mullaghmore!

And rightly so. No one else would be allowed do what they did. € 100 fine or a day in court.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,984 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

You're in the wrong thread.
    This is the positive one.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭belfe

This question is a bit out of the purpose of the thread, but no better place for asking it.

Can someone help me to identify the places at 0:40 and 1:00? Somehow I remember that I've been there in the past but I can't put them in the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

belfe wrote: »
    This question is a bit out of the purpose of the thread, but no better place for asking it.

Can someone help me to identify the places at 0:40 and 1:00? Somehow I remember that I've been there in the past but I can't put them in the map.

0:40 is Blennerville near Tralee.

Not sure about 1:00 but I think it's Sligo somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Dohvolle

0:40 is Blennerville near Tralee.

Not sure about 1:00 but I think it's Sligo somewhere.

I thought it was Ballyduff. Then Caherciveen, but its neither. It is "somewhere" in Sligo.

There aren't many districts with tall female supers (with Pony Tails), near the coast....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

1.00 is parkes castle - Co. Leitrim.
    Nor far from sligo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

So you think Gardaí need to follow the same rules as people like you?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

d51984 wrote: »
    Have to say, fair play to everyone involved. Really made me smile yesterday. Loved the horses, showed Irelands beautiful scenery very well. I think the Guards bet the Swiss.

Well done all involved!

Love it- and the Dingle Coast Guard one too. With that wondrous background..

Advertisement