Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ipass payroll technique certificate

• 10-01-2021 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I was thinking about doing the Ipass Payroll Techniques Course and was wondering what people taught of this qualification as the course and if it worked well for securing employment after it’s completed.

I have some accounts experience and was wondering if this course is worth doing or not.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Green Mile

I was thinking about doing the Ipass Payroll Techniques Course and was wondering what people taught of this qualification as the course and if it worked well for securing employment after it’s completed.

I have some accounts experience and was wondering if this course is worth doing or not.

Any help would really be appreciated.

I did this course in 2010 and it launched my career. I’d recommend it for sure. It covers finance, HR and legal.

Take a look at the salaries being offered, entry level with ipass in your arsenal isn’t amazing but when you move to a senior role, it’s not bad. Then a manager role is indeed more rewarding.

There is higher salaries in accounting though so ACCA for example will land you in a role with a higher salary but with more work.

Doing ipass was the best thing I ever did.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 black sabbath

Green Mile wrote: »
    I did this course in 2010 and it launched my career. I’d recommend it for sure. It covers finance, HR and legal.

Take a look at the salaries being offered, entry level with ipass in your arsenal isn’t amazing but when you move to a senior role, it’s not bad. Then a manager role is indeed more rewarding.

There is higher salaries in accounting though so ACCA for example will land you in a role with a higher salary but with more work.

Doing ipass was the best thing I ever did.

Thanks for the info.Can I ask is the work load heavy and is it doable while working full time?
    It is all online now did you do it in class or online ?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Green Mile

I did it class room based but could have easily done it online. The course is suited to online.
    Work load is manageable in a company and can be busy but it’s fine.
    I worked for a payroll bureau for a few years, which I’d highly recommend as you experience every single aspect of what payroll really is. Bureau is very busy but working in one and having ipass will set you up with the skills you need.

Advertisement