Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

• 22-03-2018 12:18am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The previous thread was getting very close to the 10k limit, so here's a new thread, in time for the Bulbasaur community day!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Jfrost

0dKqGqo.png

If babies are Shinys then so should their evolved forms..... Can't wait to see if it happens.... Walk off present eggs in hopes this happens

Elekid seems to be missing though?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Jfrost wrote: »
    If babies are Shinys then so should their evolved forms..... Can't wait to see if it happens.... Walk off present eggs in hopes this happens
    I’m torn. Was planning to potter around city center to fill up my bag and collect eggs (currently only 1 2km, hatched a lot last couple of days) But the egg event doesn’t start till tonight.........

Guess I’ll just have to walk more over the weekend!

359/367

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Will be doing a bit of walking for the bulba event on Sunday so probably a good bit of double dipping with that going on, I don't want to buy incubators now just to clear out my existing 5 and 10k eggs but might need too to free up space for the 2ks.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Tempted not to spin any stops today to help clear out eggs for tonight. Im sure Ninatic would furnish me with a few new 10k eggs today to encourage me to buy more incubators to clear them out.
    Due to the earlier daylight savings I think the event will start at 8 tonight rather than the usual 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Jfrost wrote: »
    Elekid seems to be missing though?

No Smoochum either

I got only 2k eggs from spins today when I got eggs that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Rooy wrote: »
    Tempted not to spin any stops today to help clear out eggs for tonight. Im sure Ninatic would furnish me with a few new 10k eggs today to encourage me to buy more incubators to clear them out.
    Due to the earlier daylight savings I think the event will start at 8 tonight rather than the usual 9.

Yep, held off spinning all day and off to a raid now. Will spin after 8 if the event is live

• Advertisement

This is a fairly depressing read

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/86emrg/new_hatches_collection_threath/

I'd hoped they would have paired back some of the crap from 2k's.

Swinub and Barboach check, I'm getting my suffering out of the way early, if i hatch wailmer I'm gonna wail

Swinub and Barboach check, I'm getting my suffering out of the way early, if i hatch wailmer I'm gonna wail

let me check that one for you :), just got a wailmer. Baroach and scyther earlier. Small fella did get an azurill though

D'oh wailing for me too, gonna go for one of the 780 box as the 5 incense will come in handy on Sunday

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hatched a 100% Slakoth earlier. Now if only Slaking was useful :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

This is what I remember from today's hatching (all new 2km eggs picked up today); will try to keep better track going forward by marking them to be saved (no shinies):
    • 1x Swablu
    • 1x Feebas
    • 1x Eevee
    • 2x Poochyena
    • 1x Magby
    • 1x Makuhita
    • 2x Aaron
    • 1x Dratini
    • 2x Azurill
    • 2x Igglybuff
    • 1x Tyrogue
    • 1x Bagon
    • 1x Scyther
    • 3x Smoochum
    • 1x Machop
    • 1x Beldum
    • 1x Wingull
    • 2x Togepi
    • 2x Cleffa
    • 2x Treecko

I hatched stuff too, nothing worth reporting, so I didn't

Nody wrote: »
    This is what I remember from today's hatching (all new 2km eggs picked up today); will try to keep better track going forward by marking them to be saved (no shinies):
    • 1x Swablu
    • 1x Feebas
    • 1x Eevee
    • 2x Poochyena
    • 1x Magby
    • 1x Makuhita
    • 2x Aaron
    • 1x Dratini
    • 2x Azurill
    • 2x Igglybuff
    • 1x Tyrogue
    • 1x Bagon
    • 1x Scyther
    • 3x Smoochum
    • 1x Machop
    • 1x Beldum
    • 1x Wingull
    • 2x Togepi
    • 2x Cleffa
    • 2x Treecko

Ouch! how many incubators you go through ?

I did the following, scyther,baroach,wailmer,snorlax,Poochyena,Poochyena

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Could go thru a lot of incubators/money in this event as 10 days long with 1.3km walk per egg ,going to try to keep it at Unlimited+1 Super , i usually walk abut 8-10k a day so that will still be plenty of hatches , and there is none I particularly need

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I saved a bunch of 10ks for this, one that I hatched gave me a Bagon. The Bagon itself was only 88%, but it gave me 64 candy which was pretty nice to have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Had amazing luck with my 10k hatches - 2 bagons, 1 larvitar, 2 dratinis, 1 ralts and a chimecho (new for dex) - the two bagons gave me 121 candies and allowed me to evolve a lvl35 wild bagon I found just yesterday :D (turned into a 3200+cp salamance :p )

With that ralts I finally maxed out my gardevoir :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

syboit wrote: »
    Ouch! how many incubators you go through ?
    On the top of my head 6 or so used up with several others partially used; always rotate in the free one when possible. What I really want is to finally pick up a Snorlax, Chansey, Chimecho and Wynaut as I don't have them while I have a few others I'd hope for a 95%+ one such as Machop (got 180 candy waiting to evolve my second one etc.) which is why I'm going all out at the opportunity basically. Several other of the spawns such as Snorunt, Beldum, Bagon, Numel etc. could help with candy/later spawns (but I can always walk those out if needed; those four would be the only new spawns for my dex).

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I had x2 10ks on the boil.... I now have 128 additional Skarmory candy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I’ve done about 40ish eggs this morning and yesterday - no shiny (yet) - looks like they are very very rare.

delly wrote: »
    I had x2 10ks on the boil.... I now have 128 additional Skarmory candy :(

I was lucky enough not to get a Skarmory from my 10ks, though getting a Snorlax was fairly annoying too.

AMGer wrote: »
    I’ve done about 40ish eggs this morning and yesterday - no shiny (yet) - looks like they are very very rare.

yeah, watched some youtubers last night, tearing through super-incubators and no shinies. 1% seems to be number getting thrown around!!!

so far for me today, 3 x togetic and 1 x tyrogue

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'm not expecting much from the eggs tbh, but I got 36k stardust from my 7 day catch, 3 x 10k eggs and a little bit of catching (with star piece).

Well another walk; another set of egg hatches. Limited by the simple factor I was burning through eggs faster then I was getting replacement meaning I usually had 4 to 6 slots open but here's today's result:
    • 1x Lileep
    • 1x Smoochum
    • 1x Lotad
    • 1x Mantine
    • 2x Treecko
    • 2x Spheal
    • 1x Lickitung
    • 2x Azurill
    • 2x Cleffa
    • 1x Makuhita
    • 3x Tyrogue
    • 3x Wailmer
    • 1x Dratini
    • 1x Scyther
    • 1x Torchic
    • 1x Machop
    • 1x Wynaut
    • 1x Eevee
    • 1x Shellder
    • 1x Elekid
    • 1x Pichu
    Not exactly the most rewarding set of 'mons but I got my first shot at two legendary raids and won both getting a normal Lugia out of the two so overall happy.

Got my fourth EX pass, Galway this time around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

There are a few in Limerick that got passes as well, must try get in for couple raids during the week while the young man is away, just havent had the chance over last few months

Advertisement