Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop4Memory

• 06-11-2004 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

Shop4Memory has any type of RAM you could ever want! Plus they have free delivery nationwide. They are based in Kildare.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I've bought from them before and I'd definitely recommend them. Very fast delivery and excellent prices :)

They dont just do RAM either, they sell all sorts of memory cards and assorted other stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

And they take Laser card! So if you don't have a credit card, you can still order.

Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭clearz

Do I sence a bit of affiliate premoting going on.

www.shop4memory.com

is shopformemory.

http://www.aitsafe.com/go.htm?go=www.shop4memory.com&afid=38346&tm=7&im=2

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Who cares they've got great reviews in previous posts, they seem to deserve our business!

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

JohnK wrote:
    I've bought from them before and I'd definitely recommend them. Very fast delivery and excellent prices :)

Same here, just like to add they were very prompt to answer any questions by email I had. Hightly recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭samo

yeah, I emailed them a few months back with some queries and came back same day, prices great for memory cards etc as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Faceless_Joe

tom dunne wrote:
    And they take Laser card! So if you don't have a credit card, you can still order.

Highly recommended.

I wouldn't recommend oredering with a DEBIT card, as there is no fraud protection on those... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 64,548 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I buy all my memory from them - great crowd :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭deevey

I just ordered RAM tuesday gone, via bank transfer (normally 3 days to clear) and recieved it last night ! WOW,

Bought some off em bout a year ago too, absolutly superb service and emails are always replied to quickly.

I do like the little transend USB 2.0 1.8' hard drives they are doing... very cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I wouldn't recommend oredering with a DEBIT card, as there is no fraud protection on those... :P
    Think about it - if a scammer from a foreign country got hold of your laser card, what use it to them? Also, since the company is in Ireland, you legally have plenty of comeback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,434 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Another +rep point for Shop4Memory. Ordered a mini SD card on Wednesday, got it Friday. Great prices and free delivery....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

samo wrote:
    yeah, I emailed them a few months back with some queries and came back same day, prices great for memory cards etc as well.

Yep, they were very quick to get back to me with queries when i bought more memory for my laptop.
    Like their memory config......(umebob) and the way they give ya an sds link to track the package. Thought that was cool, am i easily impressed? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

shop4memory has another "Front End" called pc-memory-upgrade.co.uk which I prefer.

http://www.pc-memory-upgrade.co.uk/

The same stuff at the same prices but pc-memory upgrade puts more focus on performace memory products. It also seems to have some extra stuff (like CPUs). Don't let the .co.uk fool you they price in Euros and ship from co. Kildare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Shop4Memory are An Irish e-Commerce success story.

Lets have more of these and less of the Compustores .

M

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I've booght RAM from these guys on two occasions and it was promptly delivered with no fuss ..... another happy camper :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭vgar

I've bought from them a number of times and would highly recommend them to anyone for their low prices and great services.
    Not a single complaint!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

samo wrote:

I can also recommand them, i ordered wanted somethiung fast, ordered off ther web and had someone call 90 minutes later to colllect my order..

excellent service.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

thanks lads for the reviews.. need to get usb2 memory stick will check them out! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Thanks for this recommendation lads. I ordered some memory for my lappy on Sunday and it arrived yesterday. Good call !

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

The only place I use.....Highly recommended. Great service, before and after sales..... You can even send them an AOL instant message and they'll answer your question there....nice and handy when you need to find something out quickly.

DC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement