Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fishing Tackle shop in South East

• 16-07-2020 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Looking to buy full set of fishing tackle for river trout fishing. I live in Kilkenny but the only shop here doesnt seem to be open. Anywhere in the south east where i can get what I need plus some friendly tips, havent done any river fishing since the early 80s so am a real novice, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

http://www.waaoc.com/

It's on the Tramore Road in Waterford.

Been a while since I was in there meself but it's a great shop and the staff have always been extremely helpful.

Would be worth giving them a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭flended12

Couple of decent tackle shops in Carlow if you willing to travel a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Peter Driver has a shop called Piscarifly I think. Pretty sure he’s in Kilkenny, I’ve had a few bits off him before and he’s pretty good. Top river man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Ultima Thule

If you are travelling in the direction, Dungarvan Country Sports (Dungarvan, Waterford) has fishing gear and good advice. They can put you on to others with know how too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Rosahane

sanjose1 wrote: »
    Looking to buy full set of fishing tackle for river trout fishing. I live in Kilkenny but the only shop here doesnt seem to be open. Anywhere in the south east where i can get what I need plus some friendly tips, havent done any river fishing since the early 80s so am a real novice, thanks

You could go online.
    https://www.huntingandfishing.ie/product-category/fishing/game-fishing/combos/

• Advertisement
Advertisement