Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recomendations Engineering: pharma/med device

• 10-06-2020 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

I have a degree in Chemical Engineering but my experience is more mechanical based.
    I have been working in oil and gas the last ten years or so but got notice of redundancy today, currently living in Aberdeen. I'll be let go at end of September so will have a couple of months free to train before moving home at Christmas with the Wife.
    At home most vibrant industries seem to be pharama and medical. Has anybody done any distance learning courses in these fields which they thought were good and appreciated by the industry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Sorry to hear you are out of a job. Check out GMP (good manufacturing practice) and clean room courses. No harm applying for a safe pass, or if you have the Scottish equivalent, check if it's accepted here.

Advertisement