Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin GAA Discussion Thread: Capital Gains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Two points behind against that wind isn't bad.

Galway were never going to be anything but ultra defensive after the embarrassment of last week.

Also, can someone get a razor to Davy Bynres head please. That's just unacceptable for this team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭MFPM

Cluxtons kicking has been very bad at times.

Where giving away the ball unnecessarily far to often should be ahead with amount of ball we have had.

I think the wind is a big factor in Cluxton's kick-outs. Dublin conceding a lot of frees, their discipline is a concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Slattsy wrote: »

Galway were never going to be anything but ultra defensive after the embarrassment of last week.

Also, can someone get a razor to Davy Bynres head please. That's just unacceptable for this team.

Ya im actually more pleased with that then I was at half time in previous game. The wind will hopefully aid us in second half but we need to cut out the sloppy passing. Think we're shooting ourselves here more than Galway being better team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Ridiculous barnet. On another note of male grooming i wouldn't like to bump into Howard and Cian O Sullivan in a bar. I'd be forgiven for thinking i'd wandered into a dodgy shebeen in downtown Tijuana.

MFPM wrote: »
    I think the wind is a big factor in Cluxton's kick-outs. Dublin conceding a lot of frees, their discipline is a concern.

The discipline issue is something that's gotten worse since Galvin left. There where always little bits and bobs there but it's every game now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Ridiculous barnet. On another note of male grooming i wouldn't like to bump into Howard and Cian O Sullivan in a bar. I'd be forgiven for thinking i'd wandered into a dodgy shebeen in downtown Tijuana.

I'm sporting longer hair than Byrne these days, bit annoyed to see GAA players adopting it, usually by the time the Gah lads have caught up and are rocking a look its time to move on :D

Dubs to win 3/10.
    Dubs -2 8/11.
    Dubs - 4 Evens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

TAlso, can someone get a razor to Davy Bynres head please.

He's emulating his predecessor Seán Murray

Bambi wrote: »
    I'm sporting longer hair than Byrne these days, bit annoyed to see GAA players adopting it, usually by the time the Gah lads have caught up and are rocking a look its time to move on :D

I remember a few country lads wearing long hair down the years. An Offaly hurler in the 90s. Seanie Flood Wexford hurler. A Waterford hurler Crowley i think. Didnt Cheddar Plunket have a mad barnet? The wing back for Corofin the most recent one. A horrible look. Never had long hair myself. Short back and sides the Dublin look :)

****ing bad passing really starting to piss me off now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,693 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

No way was that a free out, a coming together and Conroy down like Neymar. Galway players at it again as I type.

Where handing this to Galway on a plate.

That ref is not giving Dublin a thing today either. Every 50/50 has went Galways favour.

Good refereeing there, caught another dive, blows for Dublin, Point taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I remember a few country lads wearing long hair down the years. An Offaly hurler in the 90s. Seanie Flood Wexford hurler. A Waterford hurler Crowley i think. Didnt Cheddar Plunket have a mad barnet? The wing back for Corofin the most recent one. A horrible look. Never had long hair myself. Short back and sides the Dublin look :)

Team%201977.PNG

I swing between a skinhead and long hair. Also, I've always wanted that tracksuit top :(

Great finish !

Bugler what a goal!

Jesus, massive swing last 3 minutes, great goal Dubs up by 1, 5 point swing in 5 minutes.

Bambi wrote: »
    Team%201977.PNG

I swing between a skinhead and long hair. Also, I've always wanted that tracksuit top :(

To be fair that is a quality jacket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

Mullins had long, flowing hair. Then suddenly he was bald.

Good man Bugler. He's coming on big time, the size of him.

• Advertisement

Bugler has been great since he's come on. One the highlights of the league for Dublin.

Like I said early on we have been much better today but it's the silly stupid mistakes that are holding us back.

**** sake Costello, that's two awful wides.

Costelloe with a couple of poor wides. The second one was embarrassingly wide.

Wasteful there, plenty of support players in better positions to shoot.

Yet another dive. Fûck that

Costello getting plenty of ball just needs to be smarter with it.

Lovely strike Paddy.

Bad wide, 4 points up going into the last 10 would have been nice

Galway have no answer this half . Another score or two will finish them off.

• Advertisement

Strumms wrote: »
    Yet another dive. Fûck that

Ridiculous how refs continuously fall for it against us. They can't wait to blow up.

Advertisement