Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admit your younger life for criticism/praise

• 06-12-2019 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Ok so I’ll go first, in my younger life I didn’t drink alcohol very often, instead I was a raver, I took extacy, I took speed and smoked a hell of a lot of weed.
    Bad side is, As a result, I have never and still don’t have a good job earning tons of cash.

Good side is, because of the effect of the drugs I took it made me shy away from being loud, arrogant and rude, the last thing on my mind back then was making a public spectacle of myself. I didn’t get into fights, nor course any, the drugs I was taking (except weed) were easy to let go of, unlike alcohol. I had a dam good time in my youth, dancing to fast music for anywhere between 4 to 12 hours kept me very fit and never sported a beer belly.

Advertisement