Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

How much after pre-release do the general release tickets usually go on sale?

I'll have to get them as early as possible

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Shamo wrote: »
    Oh yeah! O2 priority will be used for this. Was willing to go to Europe to see these playing if they weren't coming to Ireland but this is brilliant news.

+1 to all of this. Can't ****ing wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Set this group up last year, finally worked, all down to me :rolleyes::rolleyes:;):P

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=246774132003017#!/group.php?gid=284249838944

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭thunderthing

deadly, anybody know how much tickets are gonna be?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

deadly, anybody know how much tickets are gonna be?
    No idea, but id honestly happily pay 150 quid for one

• Advertisement

No idea, but id honestly happily pay 150 quid for one

Cool, i'll buy one for 60 then and ya can have it for 150, paypal ok wit ya? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh. my. god. :eek:

Rammstein! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Tickets are 60, on sale next friday

Edit: not 100% sure about the sale date. Semi reliable source

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

**** me!! Did NOT see this happening in Ireland!

Delighted, gonna be one of a squillion people on Ticketmaster at 9am hoping to get a ticket.

This **** is gonna rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

OH MY ****ING GOD MY DECADE HAS BEEN MADE!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

scudzilla wrote: »
    Set this group up last year, finally worked, all down to me :rolleyes::rolleyes:;):P

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=246774132003017#!/group.php?gid=284249838944

Nah I think it's all down to me....

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=258057679402

• Can't. Wait.

3 days after my birthday= 1 epic weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Woohoo! They are coming here!!! Hope I get a ticket.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Jesus, I thought they'd never come here!

Fucck, I'll be so pissed if I don't get tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I expect the O2 to severely restrict/ limit the pyro show. they did so for Rush, and their pyrotechnics would have been a small fraction of Rammsteins.
    Still, will be an amazing show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

I wouldn't have thought so.........
    Kiss had plenty of Pyro as have a number of bands in the O2 since it opened.....I'm sure once everything is in order with regards to Health & Safety they'll be fine....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

If Rammstein know that they can't play with all their pyro due to the venue, they either wouldn't play or they would find another venue.

The only reason a few of the US shows were scaled back was because it would have cost too much to haul everything around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    This.

They're about the only band that I love that I haven't seen. And I have to see them. If not here, then in the UK.

Yeah me too, them & Manowar are about the only 2 bands I can think of that I like but haven't seen live. Can't friggin wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

I am blessed by the fact this will be my fourth time to see them and I still get excited like a child anticipating seeing them.

I havent seen the announcement of a gig cause such excitement among all my friends, except maybe Rush on a smaller scale.

Hmm, now that the dust has settled with regards to the announcement ive began to ponder upon the possible setlist which they might devise for the tour. On their site they say "bringing the essence of 16 years to the stage. With a completely new show"

Could this lead to the long awaited return of Buck Dich? (one may dream)

Or will it in reality just be a singles tour? With 20 songs to be on the greatest hits album, it is most likely that all of these will make up the the setlist. Will greatest hits merely equal singles I wonder? Or will songs that make up their very being be included too, if this indeed to be their last tour, surely the likes of Weisses Fleisch and Laichzeit should be part of their final legacy and "essence", before say Mann Gegen Mann or Mutter, or maybe thats just me . . .

So many questions, so few answers as of yet, so bored at work and am left to ponder upon such trivial matters.

But I guess I shall have to just wait for the album to be released to see, its going to be one long wait . . .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

never saw them yesss, how do you sign up to the early ticket thing on o2? how early do they sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Voltwad wrote: »
    It's going to be hard as hell getting tickets for this :/

I dunno about that. My all time favorite band ever, but not THAT popular in Ireland to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

http://blueroom.o2online.ie/Gig-and-Ticket-Guide/Events/Rammstein.aspx

Presale passwords now available. text Rammstein to 51020 if you're registered :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

And here's the Ticketmaster page: Rammstein ticket page.

Anyone care to take a stab at ticket prices? Would be awesome to have em start at like 55-60 euro :) Always wanted to see these guys, hopefully I'll get a ticket!

I'd say 60 for nosebleed seats and corners, 70 for top seats/standing

Plus yer usual ticketbastard fee's on top of that

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

€59.80 from your link lol. + fiver for their fees

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I can't see this selling out anytime soon, if at all. I'd be more worried about it being cancelled due to lack of ticket sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Oral Slang wrote: »
    I can't see this selling out anytime soon, if at all. I'd be more worried about it being cancelled due to lack of ticket sales.

This will sell out very rapidly.

Oral Slang wrote: »
    I'd be more worried about it being cancelled due to lack of ticket sales.

This is never going to happen, I havent seen as much buzz over a concert in quite a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭badabing106

gandalf wrote: »
    This will sell out very rapidly.

It won't sellout, unless nine inch nails and lady gaga are supporting

Advertisement