Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

random stuff we likey!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭SparkyTech

This song! Always cheers me up and makes it all seem ok

Also the lyrics are kinda random, but in a good way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I love this guy right here, he's bringing nothing but repeated joy! Owwa!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

mint aero and a cold glass of milk.

knowing that everything is good now after crying over the same thing yesterday.

Dawsons creek marathons.

tidying my room.

Sleep.

knowing everything is going to be okay now! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Sunday mornings spent in bed drinking coffee while reading the papers and listening to the radio.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

That random moment when things seem to be progressing from just a one off occurrence to actually liking someone and realising they have feelings for you too.

Metaphorical birds are singing in the trees this morning for Max Power I can tell ya :):):):)

a hot cup of tea and microwaved burger always does the job :D

Never realised how much fun it is just to be casual, look out for myself and enjoy each day as it comes! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭rain on

Taking a day off work for no particular reason :)

Ah double vodka, free comedy nights, boxsets! :D

• Advertisement

Vodka and The L word boxsets! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭mandyarms

A foot massage

Finding almost everyone i knew from college :D and adding them on facebook, ah college memories lol

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Blong!hahaha

Getting chores and tasks out of the way and sitting down to your book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Finding 'Three Men in a Boat' back to back on Dave when you're hungover on a Sunday... ahhh :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Getting stuff like dvds/books/make up etc you bought on line in the post

:)

Just feeling HAPPY today! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

It just happened to me this morning. It’s a very rare occurance so I thought I’d write about it. Basically it is the morning when there is just enough Cereal left in the box to fill the bowl, there’s just enough Milk left in the fridge to pour over it and, also, this morning there was exactly 1 clean spoon left in the drawer. For me, personally, the last bowl of Cereal is excellent because it comes with a topping of all the Cereal dust that’s at the bottom of the bag. For Cereals like Coco Pops or Weetos this is excellent because the dust makes the Milk even more chocolatey.

Of course this usually ends with the cold realization that I need to get more cereal, milk and empty the dishwasher… but still there is something very Feng Shui about everything syncing up right at the same time. There’s nothing worse than having Milk and no Cereal or vice versa, or having to make the choice between using a fork for breakfast or reaching into the dishwasher to see if you remembered to turn it on the night before, even if you did, I dunno, I always feel the stuff in the dishwasher isn’t fully clean until it’s sitting in the drawer or press… weird I know

Glee!!!!!!
    :D

im feeling sad :( and i hear that start music and it has a magic effect on me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Finding a pair of socks that match... It actually makes my day! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Finding new songs I like on youtube. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I was feeling pretty down today, so I wrote a short list of 10 little things I love, that make my day. Hope ye don't mind me dumping it here in sunshine central :pac:

- Satisfaction of a job well done. On anything. Manual chores or important assignments or anything at all. Feeling like you’ve done something well is just awesome.

- A perfect cup of tea. Right strength, right amount of milk, right temperature and using my favourite mug. Perfection.

- Wrapped up nice and cosy indoors on cold winter nights.

- Long summer evenings and the “smell” of summer.

- Days when music comes so easy, it seems to drip from your very fingertips. When anything you play is effortless. When you become so absorbed by it you never want to stop, and you don’t for hours and hours and hours. When not even cramping wrists or sore fingers or dry lips seem to matter because there’s music to be made!

- Moments so perfect that you almost daren’t breathe and risk ruining them. Instead you just stay completely and utterly still lest you frighten it away like a startled deer.

- Well-written and absorbing fantasy novels.

- The smell of freshly cut wood.

- Waking up at 5am and realising you can go back to sleep for another few hours.

- Fresh bedclothes and new pjs. Bliss.

So yeah, that's it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 G. Bo

The sun shining while having breakfast by the window. The smell of coffee, fresh croissants, homemade orange juice. Perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

Good TV makes me happy. Glee, House, 90210 and Hellcats are my favourite shows right now - they're all so completely different but I love them! :D

Oh and fluorescence, I love everything on your list.

I would also like us to take a second to appreciate that moment when you find money in the pocket of something you haven't worn in ages. (:

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭MsJenjers

Lying on a sun lounger with coke and malibu, enjoying the sun and the smell of freshly mown grass. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Smell of freshly cut grass, love it!

Daffodils along the side of the lawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

Was really really depressed recently and I couldn't get any sleep at all

Then at 5am, I heard the blackbirds singing their lovely morning songs...

...and I fell asleep:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Breakfast in the USA: eggs, bacon & ......pancakes. So wrong yet so so right. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭Kiva.D

a perfect cup of iced coffee with extra cream in the middle of a long day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Breakfast in the USA: eggs, bacon & ......pancakes. So wrong yet so so right. :)

You have made me want pancakes SO bad right now....

Advertisement