Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Siemens SPC 4320

15678911»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not directly at the moment AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭eddie_

Hi i have the spc 4320 and i have pace fob, is their a way to use the pace to set the sustem directly as in full set or part set. THANKS

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

eddie_ wrote: »
    Hi i have the spc 4320 and i have pace fob, is their a way to use the pace to set the sustem directly as in full set or part set. THANKS

Add a new user. Enroll the fob under that user and give the user Full Set and Unset privileges only.

Thanks koolkid

sorry forgot to ask, can 1 pace fob be enrolled to controll 2 different keypads with same settings. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭garo

I seem to be getting a Tamper alarm on the sensor on my garage door quite often. The sensor is an HKC wireless sensor. The opening and closing of the doors is detected fine but occasionally I get a disconnect in the log when the door are being opened. Any ideas? Could the battery need replacing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

garo wrote: »
    I seem to be getting a Tamper alarm on the sensor on my garage door quite often. The sensor is an HKC wireless sensor. The opening and closing of the doors is detected fine but occasionally I get a disconnect in the log when the door are being opened. Any ideas? Could the battery need replacing?

I take it that you do not have a Siemens SPC 4320 Control panel ?

If so, how did you manage to get a HKC wireless unit to be compatible with that panel ?

Anyway, check to see firstly, did the cover of the wireless unit become loose or is there any sign of dampness there ?

If it is a battery issue, it would report it as a battery problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭freddy99

After a power outage today, keypads just show V2.09 13Mar13, S/Nxxxxxxxxxx.
    After any button press then shows RFID: EM4100, Module: None.
    Any ideas if I can reset the panel, or has it been damaged?

Yes I have an SPC4320. There is no problem with an HKC wireless unit being compatible with the SPC. The sensor is a HKC Securewave slimline sensor. I believe it is contact only.

I'll check the cover and for dampness tomorrow. After posting here I searched for more threads and it seems that this is a common problem: https://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=wireless%20sensor%20tamper&forum=1366

Edit: I made a mistake. The wireless sensor is a Siemens contact sensor.

@freddy99: When the power outage happened did your battery not take over? I had a problem with the fuse inside the panel blowing but that was an easy replacement. I didn't realise until a day later because the battery kept the panel going.

• Advertisement

Just to clarify I made a mistake and the wireless sensors I have are Siemens IMKW6-10. I suspect the other garage door sometimes hits the sensor while opening which is causing the tamper alert. The installer had to put the sensor and contact very close to each other.

While I'm at it, I have another question. I have three prepay SIM in the alarm. Any idea how I can add that to a three account or top it up? Obvisouly that SIM cannot receive any messages or activation codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭freddy99

Thank you. Fuse is OK. Pressed the reset button and everything came back to life.
    Clock time defaulted to 01 Jan 2015, but after resetting that everything back to normal.

Yes I had the same thing happen and had to put in the time and date again.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ULMarc

Hey. Haven't seen it mentioned in this thread. Where could the DIY installer purchase an SPC4320? I'm near Limerick. Not familiar enough with the product to know which google results to trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

I have added a zone expander to the xbus on the Siemens spc. I set the address to 5 and this has been picked up when I asked the panel to scan the xbus. But I’m not seeing any new x bus zones on the controller.

i’m configuring via the web interface. Any help would be appreciated.

This is what I’m seeing on the web interface

I saw in the manual that the zones were allocated in groups of 8 based on xbus ID. So I guessed the panel maybe didn’t support more than 32 zones. So I reset the xbus Id to 2 and all working fine.

Advertisement