Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

random stuff we likey!

1222324252628»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Getting an email to say that the two books I ordered are now ready for collection in the library. In a bit of a reading slump after finishing I Am Pilgrim which was amazing so I am looking forward to reading these two.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Getting an email to say a book I wanted to read is ready and waiting for me in the library :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,195 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

This is great.
    Also, kids have no fear!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Unplanned piss ups, divine.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

My 2 golden retrievers, not one day goes by that they don't make me smile. A constant source of love, loyalty and support. The two best boys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

watching the three cats each devoted to devouring a raw chicken drumstick with such concentrated zest...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Falafel wrap for lunch. Loaded with garlic and hot sauce. Yummers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭herbalplants

Going for a devine swim every weekend, always something to look forward.

Living the life

Advertisement