Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

a puzzling question about cooking and boards

• 27-11-2002 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Guten Abend gehört Herren, alle von Ihrer Basis mir. Widerstand ist vergeblich. Auf einem anderen Punkt, der tief sich mich sorgt, seien Sie die Torte Ausgabe. Es ist zu meiner Aufmerksamkeit gekommen, daß viele von Ihnen purcase und regelmäßig Torte ISST! Dies ist etwas das ich großes Interesse in über den vergangenen wenigen Monaten habe genommen und ich möchte mehr lernen. Wenn irgendein von Ihnen könnten leiten mich in der Richtung von diesen "Torte Händler" (oder Bäcker als sie sind gekommen gewußt zu werden als) es großartig würde geschätzt werden.,,, .

Vielen Dank
    :);)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Ich verstehe nicht...

Moglicherweise konnen Sie erklaren?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

lol - ich mag torte :). Ich denke du kannst fur baecker die yellow pages suchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

he wants cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Yeah, I got that; but if I were to ask someone like that I'd be shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,239 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Not sure which is funnier, the content or the babelfish translation.
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr
    To good evening Mr., everything of your basis belong to me. Resistance is futile. On another point, which worries itself deeply me, you are the cake expenditure. It came to my attention that EATS many from you purcase and regularly cake! This is to something which I large interest in over the past few months has taken and I would like to learn more. If any from you could lead me in the direction of this "cake dealer" (or bakers as them are to be come known as) it would become greatly estimated,.

• Advertisement
Advertisement