Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone got a room for rent!?!

• 21-08-2001 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Howya! Desperatly in need of accommodation. I've tried everything - Evening Herald and DAFT and so on. No joy!!

I'm looking for a double room within walking distance to town. Can pay up to £350 a month. Don't mind sharing. I'm clean and tidy and on time with bills and all that jazz. Stop the madness...I'm even starting to sound like an advert.

My case is serious! HELP ME! If anyone knows of somewhere it would be great if you could let me know. Take pity on a weary house hunter!

Patiently/impatiently awaiting your reply. Ta much!
    And one more for luck.......!

20 years from now you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭hertz

It usually helps if you tell ppl what town your looking for accomodation in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Well TBH Dave, since he's tried looking in DAFT. We can only assume one place.

Guess?

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,234 ✭✭✭✭Victor

www.daft.ie does do places outside the Pale (but not many)

Noddy, Cliph is screaming for people for a house in Santry, look at: http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum32/HTML/000051.html

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Noddy

I already replied to Cliphs previous post for the room in Santry. It's not what I'm looking for unfortunatly. I'm looking for a double room and he wants to put two people in a double room. Pity though 'cause the area was pretty much right.

20 years from now you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did!

Advertisement