Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Student looking for digs in Castlebar

• 23-08-2001 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Right just to clear it up (for anybody that knows me, this is not for me). I am trying to sort out a friends younger brother who is starting in first year in GMIT Castlbar. He is looking for digs (ie. accommodation, food, heat, and no hassles).

Somewhere close to the college would be sweeet, but I know at this stage one can't be picky.

So if you know of anything would you give a bell to the following person: seamusmcquinn@hotmail.com

TIA,

;-phobos-)

Advertisement