Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Codenames - FG Super League - MD3 - Bag of Skunk vs Team D

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Okay here goes

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2914eb3a2c3b7be2a5523327d7aa871f28a4771c96&rid=giphy.gif

BEAR - Animal

TICK - Bites animals

SMUGGLER - Illegal animal smuggling

CARROT - Bunnies eat carrots and from ratatouille clue

THIEF - Animal theft and Scott Lang was a thief, I can’t let that one go :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Correct

Correct

Red word

Correct

Correct.

Reds win

Crap I just realised I missed two for antman and only accounted for one nooooo :o

Nooooooo!

What was the last clue?

Good game guys, well done :)

• Advertisement

Fan for antman. You even said it before!

Ah well. I took a couple of 3s instead of safe twos. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Gg team d

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

GG, thanks for the game

Awww no way I never would have got that in relation to animals, I had them all wrote out and was linking the last clues with something in common with animals :o

The animals clue was just for bear and tick. I couldn't give it until spider was guessed so hoped you might spot that. Was hoping you would guess the previous clues and them see 2 were left. Sorry had to give unlimited guesses as it was do or die! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

GG all.

skunk, luck escape at the start. undertaker was the assassin!

• Advertisement
Advertisement