Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Comments

Sounds like a savage line up, then start on that era of tv, mcgyver, a-team, bionic woman ah stop

Bananaman!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....Herself next to me and we watching mundy live on Facebook....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bananaman!!!!

Damn it you have me on to cartoons now. Earthworm jim, the tick, animaniacs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Damn it you have me on to cartoons now. Earthworm jim, the tick, animaniacs :D

And a bit of Johnny Bravo when we were in our 20's.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bananaman!!!!

Have to confess , my first glimpse at that , I thought it was Bananarama :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

After hours side having escaped the purge again.

Are you in again next week, Mam?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    And a bit of Johnny Bravo when we were in our 20's.;)

The magic roundabout used to come on after MTV stopped at somewhere around two in the morning, my discovery of channels outside the irish supplied by chorus :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Battle of The Planets!!!

Loved watching that...

In bed and wondering what time tomorrow morning I'll fall asleep :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, after a very productive day today. Watching TV and scoffing some Easter eggs...

Hope everyone is well! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Couchside, after a very productive day today. Watching TV and scoffing some Easter eggs...

Hope everyone is well! :)

What Easter eggs? Can smell chocolate even though none here.
    I smell Twirl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

After hours side having escaped the purge again.

Are you in again next week, Mam?

Yep , for my sins , although my votes are getting higher ha !
    It's a laugh and a bit of money raised at the same time when all is said and done :)
    You in too ?

The glitch returns

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep , for my sins , although my votes are getting higher ha !
    It's a laugh and a bit of money raised at the same time when all is said and done :)
    You in too ?

Yep, if we're allowed back! Mine went down this week. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Watching Virtual F1 racing and I’m loving it :) Great to see Jensen Button and Johnny Herbert racing :)

Night all :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Watching Virtual F1 racing and I’m loving it :) Great to see Jensen Button and Johnny Herbert racing :)

Night all :)

Are you too young to remember Eddie Irvine, I used to love watching him.

Bedside again, got up eventually at 7pm,showered, washed the bedclothes, tumbledried them and back on the bed, watched at bit of tv,picked at a bit of Easter egg but no mind for it and had a tiny glass of wine. Such a lazy day but I have to say I enjoyed it.Alarm set for 7am but I bet I'll leave it til the last minute and go deskside in my pjs,never ever thought I'd be working from home.Thought about Guy and anewme during the day and hope all is good with them.
    Night lads.

Are you too young to remember Eddie Irvine, I used to love watching him.

Bedside again, got up eventually at 7pm,showered, washed the bedclothes, tumbledried them and back on the bed, watched at bit of tv,picked at a bit of Easter egg but no mind for it and had a tiny glass of wine. Such a lazy day but I have to say I enjoyed it.Alarm set for 7am but I bet I'll leave it til the last minute and go deskside in my pjs,never ever thought I'd be working from home.Thought about Guy and anewme during the day and hope all is good with them.
    Night lads.

I do remember Eddie Irvine but he was such a playboy (kinda like Seph) ;)

Poor Sephers lol.
    I posted about Eddie recently on another thread,can't remember which one,someone put up a link to a house he has on air b&b in Dublin, it's absolutely fabulous. He was a playboy but no fool,worth millions,iirc his sister was very involved in his management, haven't heard anything about him in years.

Watching Kim's convenience. I'll go to bed after this episode... Maybe.

My cats are so damn cute. They're snuggled up in my dogs crate, one on top of the other. I love snuggly animals.

508487.jpeg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

^^^^^ love it

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Night Seph.. Can't wait for my own bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Stumbled across something at twitter i have to share...despite the late hour.😉

Everybody needs a (little) friend in these times. 😄

https://twitter.com/kipperkav/status/1246375421857468416?s=21

Or have a look at the yt version...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukD8zj6ngVY

...me grinning on the way to my bed.😁

Ah Forest that's sweet, g'night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning world. How’s the weather, I actually get to escape today and do two jaunts around the skies.

Light patches of drizzle and slightly overcast but mild and clearing later i think. You?

Morning all :)

Drizzling here Grem but it was such a horrible day yesterday.

Think I'll have a lie in today

I'll be trundling up the road soon, going to have a big starfish shaped splay on the bed when i get there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Morning all. I am homeside post walkside & post breakfastside. Lovely morning out there. No change with my mother, waiting on test results now however long that will take. Her temperature is down but she still is struggling to breathe though she's been that way for a long time now. Nervy times.

Two opposing pictures for ye, depending on your view of Monday Mornings. :D
    2013-10-21.gif6a00d8341d77e953ef0240a49e38c9200d-800wi

Fingers crossed for your mam Guy.
    Lovely sunny morning, Me & the doggy heading out for our walk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Hope your Mum is OK soon Guy!

Deskside since 7am, prepping for today's demo ��

Went for a walk around 8, it's like summer out there! Great start to the day.. I'd post a picture but it'd probably end up upside down... ha!

Happy Monday everyone! Sending positivity and well wishes to everyone with fmaily or friends unwell!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't make bring out the cat fangs again...........

:pac:

Deskside with the sweet stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement