Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-03-2019, 19:52   #16
Wegian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack presley View Post
The C2C website has "Please note all stage times are approximate and might be subject to change" so I'd imagine closer to the day they'll be posting them up there.

And as it's the Sunday night you're going to, the times from the Friday/Saturday night Chris Stapleton gigs will be known by then.
Hopefully but I don’t remember them being posted in previous years....
Advertisement
03-03-2019, 23:26   #17
Noelmcgov28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackleton View Post
Anyone been before who can tell me what the timings are like?
I'm thinking of attending the Sunday 10th gig in London with:

Chris Stapleton (headlining)
Lyle Lovett
Ashley McBryde
Drake White & the Big Fire

I was wondering, it says doors at 5.30pm, but I'm really only interested in Chris Stapleton, so how long do each of the smaller acts go on for, and how long is the headliner usually on stage?

Thanks!
https://c2c-countrytocountry.com/london/line-up/

If you go into the link above and click on the artist name it tells you what time they are expected to be on.

Drake White and the Big Fire 5:30pm
Ashley McBryde 6:30pm
Lyle Lovett 7:30pm
Chris Stapleton 9:00pm

Probably end around 10:30pm I say.

I think that goes for all the concerts in the different venues and nights
07-03-2019, 21:51   #18
jack presley

Stage times for the weekend.

https://mcd.ie/artists/country-country-2019/
(2) thanks from:
10-03-2019, 01:34   #19
jack presley

Great night tonight. To be honest I kinda tuned out of Lyle Lovett as he isn’t my thing but everyone else on he bill tonight was superb. I’m a big Chris Stapleton fan and he blew me away as expected but I really loved Ashley McBryde as well. I didn’t know any of her stuff before tonight but I’ll definitely be checking it out tomorrow.
Thanks from:
10-03-2019, 01:58   #20
Noelmcgov28

What a night that was. I was expecting chris stapleton to be good but holy **** that was next level lol.
I agree with the above statement on Lyle Lovett wasn't too bad but some of his songs dragged on way too long and were a bit samey. Crowd started to lose interest at times until he played his more well known and upbeat songs.

Ashley Mcbryde was amazing what an outstanding voice she has. I didn't see Drake White but I imagine he was good.
my mam was with me for her first ever arena gig she really enjoyed it.
The Sunday world Irish country scene in the food areas was a great addition my mam knew all the singers and it pasted the time during the breaks. Overall really enjoyed the experience.
Advertisement
10-03-2019, 02:02   #21
Noelmcgov28

Also I heard people from the Friday night giving out about the sound being really bad. Tonight was perfect sound wise I think.

Although during Chris Stapletons song Traveller, I think his guitar was out of tune. It sounded really distorted and flat. I saw he was speaking to the guy who gave him the guitars between each song after the performance for a good 20 seconds I doubt he was too happy lol.
11-03-2019, 10:06   #22

Sound was great Sunday nights show. The place was really buzzing. The best crowd I've seen there in 3 times there. Although at first the crowd sitting instead of standing at the front gave a late late show kind of feel to the audience. They were all standing by the end anyway.

Cam was fantastic. I think she is undermining herself though with numerous slow songs with a theme of an ex. A bit like Adele. She is well suited to more upbeat music.

And Keith Urban invited a young busker he saw playing on Grafton St on stage to play a song which was a great moment.
Thanks from:
11-03-2019, 16:29   #23
Knockieranlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Biscotti View Post
Sound was great Sunday nights show. The place was really buzzing. The best crowd I've seen there in 3 times there. Although at first the crowd sitting instead of standing at the front gave a late late show kind of feel to the audience. They were all standing by the end anyway.

Cam was fantastic. I think she is undermining herself though with numerous slow songs with a theme of an ex. A bit like Adele. She is well suited
to more upbeat music.

And Keith Urban invited a young busker he saw playing on Grafton St on stage to play a song which was a great moment.
Keith Urban put on a fab show, I’d say he’ll be back soon due to the great reception he got. He seems a genuinely nice man, he had a great rapour with the audience and seemed to really enjoy himself. Agree about Cam she was great but not a big fan of the others in last nights lineup
12-03-2019, 21:21   #24
jack presley

Any preferences for 2020?

I'd like to see Luke Combs.
Advertisement
18-03-2019, 13:38   #25
urbangoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack presley View Post
Any preferences for 2020?

I'd like to see Luke Combs.

I would love to see Dierks Bentley headline one of the nights.
Thanks from:
18-03-2019, 14:28   #26
jack presley

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbangoo View Post
I would love to see Dierks Bentley headline one of the nights.
Yeah, that'd be great. And I'd love Brothers Osborne to play too now that I think about it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion