Today was a day that made me feel like I was in my mid-90s, and not quite right in the head.
1. I kept mixing up my words (Spooner would have been proud), and I couldn't remember the word "glaucoma" so I had to ask the internet.
2. I was supposed to go to the post office and then to a specific shop in the next town to get some presents for Christmas, and before leaving the house I had to be reminded to go to the shops, because the thought had gone right out of my head.
3. I lost track of the number of times I said the same thing to the same person at 10-15 minutes intervals. :/
4. My eyesight today is shot.
5. At one stage, as I was about to get out of a parking spot, I had to think long and hard about what side of the road I was supposed to be on.
6. I forgot what else I was going to say, but I know I had something else to add.
For the time being, I'm going to blame chronic sleep deprivation. :/ If I catch up on some lost sleep tonight and I'm better tomorrow, grand, otherwise I think a visit to the doctor might be in order.