Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Caterwauling

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

Good to see Business Cat getting back to, errrr, Business. Next week's should be a cracker!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭blue note

I can't wait. Keep em coming Cork Boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Would be better if it was actually business cat and not an unwelcome bug.

Self snip for backseat modding

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod note: No backseat modding either, Cork boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

This is it folks the battle of our age I hope BC gets him good.

It's a slippery slope BC is going down. Now who knows what Howard will resort to. The gloves are off!

Cork Boy wrote: »
    It's a slippery slope BC is going down. Now who knows what Howard will resort to. The gloves are off!

Bug eyed rats get whats coming to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Now that he has submitted, take his eyes out Business Cat.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Pft. He should have just convinced Howard to meet in the park, and pretended to throw him a tennis ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,312 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Too easy, hopefully there's a sting in the tale (sic).

Good to see the thread title back though......

2018-08-17-Peace-Times.png
    New Home wrote: »
    Maybe he'll be sent to a big farm, where he can run to his heart's content and play with lots of other dogs...
    Maybe Business Cat will throw a stick, Howard will run trying to fetch it but won't be able to find it, so he'll disappear into the sunset, still looking for his stick. Or they'll find bones buried in his garden, the police will be called to investigate, and he'll be arrested, losing credibility, the respect of his peers, and ultimately his company. Or maybe something entirely different.
    Besides, we all know that cats always land on their feet. :pac:
    Pft. He should have just convinced Howard to meet in the park, and pretended to throw him a tennis ball.

Called it. Oh, ssssoooo called it! :D

Called it. Oh, ssssoooo called it! :D

He let Howard off easily, hes lucky he is cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Too easy, hopefully there's a sting in the tale (sic).

Good to see the thread title back though......

I think you are right. Howard is after getting the company into a lot of legal trouble and now he has given it back to Business Cat.

Next up: Prison Cat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Personally I think it's a bit of a wasted opportunity. The business related strips had grown a bit stale and I thought just regular cat things had a lot more legs in it.

Yester wrote: »
    I think you are right. Howard is after getting the company into a lot of legal trouble and now he has given it back to Business Cat.

Next up: Prison Cat!

Nah, he has a team of Legal Eagles working for him.

Personally I think it's a bit of a wasted opportunity. The business related strips had grown a bit stale and I thought just regular cat things had a lot more legs in it.

How dare you, i think we need to give that name to Cork Boy.

Hey!!! WHAT IF THAT MILK ISN'T.....

...LACTOSE-FREE?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭Doge

Doge wrote: »
    I think I prefer when Business Cat wasnt so story driven like it is now.

I prefered when it was short and sweet making funny references to cat behaviour.

Called it. :cool:

Doge wrote: »
    Called it. :cool:

You are only annoyed you were outsmarted, howard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

2018-08-24-Free-Living.png

Live Free or Die Hard.

Awaits roaring rampage of revenge.

Is Howard in the dog house, now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭Doge

Here's a few comics on animal behavior I found amusing while we wait for our friend to return.

tumblr_pdzpp3F2ml1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdh82jLP2S1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe59uwObpQ1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pe6tl6Yvl91r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_penoknGtAX1r5ml59o1_1280.jpg

Liz Climo is brilliant!

I'd say she deserves her own thread. What do you reckon?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Liz Climo is brilliant!

I'd say she deserves her own thread. What do you reckon?

I'd say that's an excellent idea!!

Right! One vote and two and a half thanks are all I needed! :D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=108148969#post108148969

Any signs of Business Cat coming back?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭blue note

You got my hopes up when I saw the post!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

blue note wrote: »
    You got my hopes up when I saw the post!

Same. That was a crushing blow :(

I’d love to see how BC is coping during quarantine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement