Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

Lads... scarper!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Sure if they are all the same family (i.e. boards family) they can then just give the boards.ie address?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Tatranska, I'll take a spot if still available! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

tatranska wrote: »
    I signed in. They offer a 1 year price of €120.
    120/6=20.

I've one PM. Need 4 more:)
    count me in, feel free to pm me

WTF! Why wouldn't you pm him since you're the one looking to join in?!

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

curranbaz wrote: »
    Where r u seeing that offer? I'm only seeing the€14.99 p/m offer 4 family account! There's 2 offers 4 single account, €9.99 p/m r €119.88 annually!

there is a link "other offers"

It looks like the €119.98 offer is only for 1 account. Otherwise its €14.99 per month to members of the same family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

tatranska wrote: »
    there is a link "other offers"

Unless i'm reading it wrong that link brings to you a single sub offer for either €10 per month or €119.88 per year

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

WTF! Why wouldn't you pm him since you're the one looking to join in?!

giphy.gif

Seriously no need for that I didn't know how many had pm'd him so I was basically saying there was a free spot left I'd take

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Seriously no need for that I didn't know how many had pm'd him so I was basically saying there was a free spot left I'd take

Fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

I listen to spotify for free get the odd add why would ya pay for it

• Registered Users Posts: 8 moralcourage

I'm in if there's places left. I tried PMing tatranska but it would appear I haven't posted enough to PM people. I've had this account for years though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Had Spotify free for the last year and a half - thanks to leaving Vodafone and them failing to realise - but they've just copped on, and am back to Free! :(

So sign me up too!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Assuming enough have already joined the first list I'm on for joining the next list.

Pm me if there's a spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Interested also in 2nd group.

Ara I'll just do it myself.

I've me on the list

NTC who pmd me.

Add your name to the list and pm me. 4 spots left so. I'll invoice you to your email address's.

LIST FILLED AND ACCOUNT ACTIVE. NO MORE PMS PLEASE

Berty wrote: »
    Ara I'll just do it myself.

I've me on the list

NTC who pmd me.

Add your name to the list and pm me. 4 spots left so. I'll invoice you to your email address's.
    * Berty
    * NT
    * Basq

Thanks!

* Berty
    * NTC
    * Basq
    * Long_b

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

* Berty
    * NTC
    * Basq
    * Long_b

PM sent

* Berty
    * NTC
    * Basq
    * Long_b
    * gerrybbadd

One more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I'm waiting to hear back from 2 people. Have 1space left.

Hi Berty,

Sign me up, I can't PM people due to a lack of posts but PM me and I'll pass the money on no probs.

• Advertisement

Same applies to you Tatranska, can you pm me and I'll pass on the funds.

Hi Berty,

Sign me up, I can't PM people due to a lack of posts but PM me and I'll pass the money on no probs.

Sent you a pm. That makes 6 people so I'll take everyone on their word and start sending out request for payments. Not paying till the money is all in, you know yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Are you guys paying for the annual sub or setting up a paypal payment per month?

Happy to lead a new group if it's for an annual sub!

dan185 wrote: »
    Are you guys paying for the annual sub or setting up a paypal payment per month?

Happy to lead a new group if it's for an annual sub!
    I'm happy either way but my concern with an annual sub is if Spotify realise it's a breach of T&C's early on, we're all out €20, as opposed to €2.50 a month.

We'll see how it goes so. I'll refund those on my list if it doesn't work for any reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

Basq wrote: »
    I'm happy either way but my concern with an annual sub is if Spotify realise it's a breach of T&C's early on, we're all out €20, as opposed to €2.50 a month.

Always a risk when you're cheating the system!

My concern with monthly is the assurance that people will pay consistently. Can you kick people off if not?

It seems that the €119.98 per year on Premium is not Family and just one Account. Family is still €14.99 per month and up to 6 accounts so by the list I've created then there is just 8 months service on that and then it's stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Basq wrote: »
    How would they know though? Even if there's a geographical spread, that's normal for a family

It seems that the €119.98 per year on Premium is not Family and just one Account. Family is still €14.99 per month and up to 6 accounts so by the list I've created then there is just 8 months service on that and then it's stopped.
    Yeah, just saw that there.. it's just a way for a regular user to pay for a year in advance, as opposed to monthly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

can you use a previous premium account for this?

I`m interested. Currently on a promotion with them under a different account but would like to use my "regular" account details for the family thing.

Advertisement