Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

greasepalm wrote: »
    Yes i have the bed already and its just a mattress i require 3ft x 6ft 6 as i am a heavy person with a back issue and not had a good sleep for 3 months so wondering what you might have thanks.

If its an adjustable bed then the full block latex flexible mattress. The ones we have are made by Breasley in UK. We have sold these for years for adjustable beds. PM us your details and or give a call on 043 3341895 or 086 8356888

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ash2020

Hi., do you have any decent super king mattresses , what brands and price range are they, many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Paremon2

Hi again

You are totally correct in what you say. The bed business is a mine field.

Have you actually gone in to different stores and tried these models out or just researched on line ? I will tell you why I ask when you answer .

Bigmickey.ie

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

We have some Dormeo for €249 in Kingsize. They come vacuum packed like Simba

Bigmickey.ie

Do you have a link to the ones you have so I can check it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,252 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Wonder if you got my Pm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I bought a couple of beds just before Christmas as I was moving into a new home.

Having given it a few weeks, I have to say the beds are excellent. They are great quality and the sheer choice of colours, headboards, bed types, drawers etc was brilliant.

The other great thing that you will get with these guys is fantastic customer service. Fiona is brilliant at what she does and really easy to deal with.

Anyone thinking of going with them, you don't need to think twice.

Paul

ash2020 wrote: »
    Hi., do you have any decent super king mattresses , what brands and price range are they, many thanks

Hi ash 2020

We have a massive selection of Superking. Just got a job lot of Silentnight 1200,1400 2000 pocket mattresses and some 2800 pocket sprung bed company (Rest Assured) Models. Prices on the job lot ones from 499 euro. Then we have all our regular stock which are about 40 different model and most are on display in our showroom.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

reni10 wrote: »
    Do you have a link to the ones you have so I can check it out?

Here you go :

https://bigmickey.ie/product/dormeo-avanti-fusion-mattress/

Thanks

Bigmickey

I bought a couple of beds just before Christmas as I was moving into a new home.

Having given it a few weeks, I have to say the beds are excellent. They are great quality and the sheer choice of colours, headboards, bed types, drawers etc was brilliant.

The other great thing that you will get with these guys is fantastic customer service. Fiona is brilliant at what she does and really easy to deal with.

Anyone thinking of going with them, you don't need to think twice.

Paul

Thanks for your kind words. Glad to hear you are happy with your purchases.

Paremon2 wrote: »
    Yes.

Hi Paremon,

Buying a mattress is actually a really personal thing. Our main advice is to try before you buy. We have people who read up about mattresses on line and are set on a particular mattress, then when they come to our shop they can end up going for something completly different.

It is better to go for a double sided (turnable) mattress because you will get a longer life span out of it. Everytime you flip it, it is like getting a brand new mattress. When you flip it, all the fillings spread out and it gives it a new lease of life. THe mattresses can be very heavy and sometimes people don't flip them but it is always good to have the option!

If you are concerned about over heating or getting too warm, I would avoid memory foam as some people can react with the memory foam and get very warm. Again, this does not apply to everyone and is a personal thing.

We sell a lot of natural filled mattresses for this reason. Natural filled mattresses (wool etc), don't get too warm. Another option is a gel or latex mattress which also keeps you cool.

BigMickey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Hey! What’s the turnaround on ordering Birlea Colorado Fabric Sleigh Bed Frame in super king.

Cheers

EDIT: rang yourselves up and got the answer - thanks :)

Hey! What’s the turnaround on ordering Birlea Colorado Fabric Sleigh Bed Frame in super king.

Cheers

EDIT: rang yourselves up and got the answer - thanks :)

Great. Your bed is ordered and confirmed. Thanks for the business.

Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Hi Mickey
    We got a single mattress (signature sleep is the brand I think) off you a couple of years ago. Just wondering if you've any more of them in stock?
    Thanks

bungaro79 wrote: »
    Hi Mickey
    We got a single mattress (signature sleep is the brand I think) off you a couple of years ago. Just wondering if you've any more of them in stock?
    Thanks

Hi bungaro79,

Unfortunately we are all sold out of the Signature Sleep mattresses as we just got a job lot of them. What size do you require? We got a job lot of Dormeo mattresses which would be similar to the Signature Sleep foam mattresses (not sure which one you got) but only have them in double size at the minute. We are also due in a range of Breasley pocket and foam mattresses in the next week or so which will be available in all sizes.

BigMickey

It was a single pocket spring mattress I think. We're moving our smallie into her first bed from her cotbed so what would you think would be similar??
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,717 ✭✭✭Xterminator

hi

what would you recommend for someone who has back pain issues and likes a very deep mattress.

would be looking for a price for king size bed, mattress and headboard & delivered to dublin and take away the old one.

if you have a link to web site that would be great as we wont make it to store to have a look.

Thanks

bungaro79 wrote: »
    It was a single pocket spring mattress I think. We're moving our smallie into her first bed from her cotbed so what would you think would be similar??
    Thanks

Hi again

We have hundreds of single mattresses in stock. Prices from 65 euro. We have a regular line mattress that comes rolled up from UK manufacturer Breasley. This comes vacuum packed . We have 3 models in stock in single.

Breasley UNO Junior 14cm @125 euro

Breasley UNO Revive 16cm @ 149 euro

Breasley UNO Memory Pocket 1000 20cm @ 199 euro

Irish Beds Vogue 199 euro 199 euro

Let us know your thoughts. The Breasley models can be sent out same day for next day delivery as vacuum packed.

Bigmickey.ie

hi

what would you recommend for someone who has back pain issues and likes a very deep mattress.

would be looking for a price for king size bed, mattress and headboard & delivered to dublin and take away the old one.

if you have a link to web site that would be great as we wont make it to store to have a look.

Thanks

Hi there

The best bargains are in store. Our website has only about 5 percent of our stock listed. Do you prefer soft, medium or firm ?

PM also sent.

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭reklamos

Hi,
    Any Dormeo or similar mattress in European King size available?

reklamos wrote: »
    Hi,
    Any Dormeo or similar mattress in European King size available?

160cm X 200cm ?

Thanks

• Advertisement

160cm X 200cm ?

Thanks
    yes

Hi again

We have hundreds of single mattresses in stock. Prices from 65 euro. We have a regular line mattress that comes rolled up from UK manufacturer Breasley. This comes vacuum packed . We have 3 models in stock in single.

Breasley UNO Junior 14cm @125 euro

Breasley UNO Revive 16cm @ 149 euro

Breasley UNO Memory Pocket 1000 20cm @ 199 euro

Irish Beds Vogue 199 euro 199 euro

Let us know your thoughts. The Breasley models can be sent out same day for next day delivery as vacuum packed.

Bigmickey.ie

Cheers. I'll give ye a buzz to order one in the next couple of weeks

reklamos wrote: »
    yes

I think there may be some coming from UK next week. I won't know till then.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭duefrine

Hi

I see from a previous post, you got dormeo mattress in...

Would you be getting more in ? I am looking for the dormeo s plus in king size..

Regards

duefrine wrote: »
    Hi

I see from a previous post, you got dormeo mattress in...

Would you be getting more in ? I am looking for the dormeo s plus in king size..

Regards

Hi duefrine

Remind me this coming Friday as we have one last load of Dormeo coming. I will check for you.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭duefrine

Hi duefrine

Remind me this coming Friday as we have one last load of Dormeo coming. I will check for you.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Any luck in getting the dormeo s plus in king size on that load....

Regards

duefrine wrote: »
    Any luck in getting the dormeo s plus in king size on that load....

Regards
    +1

@duefrine and @rekalmos

We got a load of Dormeo in yesterday morning but it has not been unloaded yet as the truck got damaged on the ferry coming from UK. We should have it all sorted by Tuesday if you want to stay in touch.

Thanks

Bigmickey Team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭reni10

Did you get any of the Dormeo Hybrid king size in Mickey?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 circlek

Hi Big Mickey,

I'm looking to price the following to furnish an apartment:

1. - 1 Single Mattress 78" x 42"
    2. - 1 King Mattress 78" x 72"
    No preference for memory or spring/coil or vaccum packed or not, etc.
    Just need a well priced, lasting, medium feel.

Could you also provide prices for the whole set, headboard etc. Just in case I decide to go for a whole set instead of using the current beds.

3. - Corner Sofa/3 Seater Sofa
    Looking for rustic colours - black, brown, maroon, etc, as the apartment has glossy dark brown floors and glossy black wardrobes, etc.

4. - 6 Seater Dining Set
    Similar to above coloring scheme or glass/frosted or marble/granite look top?

Costs play a big role but also looking for lasting quality. Not uncomfortable, 1 year use stuff.

Could have called you but I have no idea what's available and would prefer getting some links to the products.

Thanks.

Advertisement