Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

31-12-2014, 16:53   #1

Thanks be to Dodzy!

I posted on the D15 board in search of recommendations for a garage that could replace the handle that broke off the rear passenger door of my car last week. dodzy, a poster I'd never met, went above and beyond all expectations. He went so far as to go to a breakers yard, take out the part, pay for it, come to my home and fitted it for me. All he would take in payment was the €20 he paid for the part.

To say I am overwhelmed would be putting it mildly. The true spirit of boards, our online community. Thanks be to boards and Dodzy. Happy new year!
Advertisement
31-12-2014, 21:14   #2
Ruu

Great stuff. More of this sort of thing!
31-12-2014, 22:20   #3
Snowc

My car failed the nct a few weeks ago on a few different parts.....
(2) thanks from:
12-05-2016, 10:11   #4
Ceist_Beag

Just adding another big thanks to Dodzy (and Boards) here. Jaysus he's a fierce decent chap altogether and a fine painter as well!
12-05-2016, 11:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceist_Beag View Post
Just adding another big thanks to Dodzy (and Boards) here. Jaysus he's a fierce decent chap altogether and a fine painter as well!
I concur! When I needed painting done he was the first person I thought of and he did a great job.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion