Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dublin Boys Club

• 17-05-2020 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭

I just heard a bit of an interview on this on NewsTalk. It was part of "Best of NewsTalk" so I'm not sure where exactly it can be found. It was a female presenter not Ciara Kelly nor Jess Kelly. I don't think it was Andrea Gilligan, either.

Anyway, it sounded interesting enough.

https://www.thedublinboysclub.com/about-1

The Dublin Boys Club is a nomadic mans group exploring healthy masculinity. Where men can learn to communicate better with each other, and grow into the most authentic versions of themselves.

Originally hosted in Berlin by Conor Creighton, this idea has now been brought to Dublin in partnership with Atelier Maser - the creative studio of internationally acclaimed artist, Maser.

The club was originally established in response to rising suicide levels, anxiety and depression amongst men. The club has taken place in prisons, schools, homes, storage containers, bars and bedrooms, in Los Angeles, New York, Limerick, the Mojave Desert, and wherever there’s men, basically.

We hope that you will join us for one of our meet-ups. Keep an eye on the events page!

Comments

Advertisement