Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Guilds?

Options
  • 31-08-2016 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was a member of the Irish Rebels on Anachronos around TBC/WotLK and been wondering if there are any Irish guilds out there today? I just re-subbed for legion so I'm happy enough to use my 100 boost on a different server if needs be :P.

Hit me up in-game, pjml#2655.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Anybody still playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

johnf26 wrote: »
    Anybody still playing?

We've all kinda burned out at the moment.

New expansion should be announced at Blizzcon, should re-garner some interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

started playing on warm4ne icecrown wotlk couple weeks ago after about 4 or 5 years out of retail.

great server, lots of fun, high population anytime i'm on, all the instance/raid scripts etc are great. you don't need to pump a tonne of hours into it either, which suits me (2 kids now)

for me, wotlk was the last good expansion (played mop and cata, didn't enjoy either) so this server suits me perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 TippLad87

I have a guild going at the moment. Getting pretty full but here is some info - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057991876

Advertisement