Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

1229230231232233235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Well folks, it's official! I'm too grown-up for this forum now. It looks like I'm gonna be a daddy. :)

Same here :)

Due when?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

pajor wrote: »
    Same here :)

Due when?

First estimate was the middle of April, but could be sooner. Probably the end of March. :)

That said, one of the midwives in the Regional Maternity Hospital said to herself the other day that she'd have the kid in the next 8 weeks! :pac:

First estimate was the middle of April, but could be sooner. Probably the end of March. :)

That said, one of the midwives in the Regional Maternity Hospital said to herself the other day that she'd have the kid in the next 8 weeks! :pac:

Those 8 weeks will fly by before you know it :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Those 8 weeks will fly by before you know it :D

Too true! On the bright side, we've done most of the important shopping already. :) What's your own story?

Too true! On the bright side, we've done most of the important shopping already. :) What's your own story?

Due in mid-July :)

We're just hoping that it won't be 35⁰ again this summer!

• Advertisement

Due in mid-July :)

We're just hoping that it won't be 35⁰ again this summer!

Congratulations! We'll have to turn this place into an alternative to the Parenting Forum. :D

I won't name names, but from what I've seen on social media today there's another former poster of this forum expecting in July as well!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I love seeing all this baby news!

Advertisement