Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Fury of Tim

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Tomorrow night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Do I have to bring a smile? Can't I just be disgruntled looking as per usual?

No, smiles are mandatory. So are similes, they're mandatory like a fox.

We're playing a gig on August 1st in the Boom Boom Room with The Hollows and Last Chance for a Slow Dance. Here's the poster:
    posterli1.jpg

In other news, the much touted recordings of yore will surface sometime in the next month or so. Watch this or my space.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

I would check it out but I'm gone from Thursday.

• Advertisement

I think this is also being recorded (and hopefully I'll be handed the recordings) so you won't completely miss out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I'll be there, but you'll have to hold my hand at all times cause I haven't been in the Boom Boom Room before :o

Gig in Pravda this Wednesday (26th September) as part of the King Kong Club. This should be a little special as it will probably be our last gig for a long time as one of the lads is moving to London for a year to do a masters. Please pop in if you can!

Also, visit our site at www.furyoftim.com

Finally, some audio to let you people hear. It's not great quality but it is at least a taste of the Fury of Tim. Rar.

http://www.myspace.com/furyoftim

The recordings from last year which seemed to go missing finally resurfaced. Check out the mandolin action on the Live at The Hub mp3s at http://www.myspace.com/furyoftim

• Advertisement

These mp3s (and a bonus Kraftwerk cover) are now available to download at 256kb bitrate from our website's music section:
    http://www.furyoftim.com/music.html

Please download and have a listen, they're all free free free!

EP recorded.

Free gig this Tuesday in the chapel in TCD at 7.30pm. We're temporarily down to three members until September/October but we thought we'd do a gig to keep us in shape. A mix of improvised material and FoT classics.

Major bumpage! Gig this Wednesday 11th February in the Boom Boom Room (now on O'Connell St.) with The Funeral Suits and The Holy Roman Army. Not sure if there's a cover charge but if there is it will be cheap enough.

Advertisement